Guys, stop speeding. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guys, stop speeding.

veno78

[video=youtube;bvLaTupw-hk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvLaTupw-hk[/video]

Speeding is bad mmmkay?

That was a good ad. Could have done without the chick in the back seat! Then again that topped off the add.
That's the father in me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a boy in the back. Gotta make sure the way is clear before pulling into traffic.

Too bad people would rather risk their lives and the lives of others to save 30 secs of their time.

So the message is: Don't speed because someone might fail to yield your right of way on the road.

So I guess the message REALLY is: Stay at home, hide under the bed 'cause there are lots of idiots out there that don't know the rules of the road.

Bravo, well spoken..

... it doesn't help that BOTH those idiots are driving on the wrong side of the road!

So the message is: Don't speed because someone might fail to yield your right of way on the road.

So I guess the message REALLY is: Stay at home, hide under the bed 'cause there are lots of idiots out there that don't know the rules of the road.

Bravo, well spoken..

Risk management. Not that complicated....

Bravo, well spoken..

As caboose said its about risk management. The faster you are going to less reaction time and stoping distance you have.

Risk management. Not that complicated....

Ahhhhh
I see now. Thanks.

The guy in the sedan should have been doing twice the speed limit.
That way he would have cleared the intersection before the idiot that doesn't know the rules of the road even arrives there.

Nope, that wasn't that compicated.

Last edited:
good ad, some disturbing comments. I remember when my daughter started driving, she expected everyone to follow the rules as she was taught, well truth is they don't. I remember having the discussion with her that being right can still get you killed. Be aware of your surroundings, having a moral victory can still hurt

With all the selfish idiots out on the road, sometimes I feel that giving them a good knock in the head will teach them a lesson. Unfortunately that's just a pipe dream

Sent from my tablet using my paws

With all the selfish idiots out on the road, sometimes I feel that giving them a good knock in the head will teach them a lesson. Unfortunately that's just a pipe dream

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Allot of the time even if they get into an accident they still think it's not their fault why would they change their attitudes or habits. A huge number of people won't or can't admit they are wrong these days

Allot of the time even if they get into an accident they still think it's not their fault why would they change their attitudes or habits. A huge number of people won't or can't admit they are wrong these days

They go on to become better idiots

Back
Top Bottom