What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

Mapping done

RHpWdtJ.jpg
Great numbers. Still pulling hard when it hit the rev limiter. Using stock valve springs? Maybe some new springs and balanced crank and you'd get her to 16k and beyond :)

Great numbers. Still pulling hard when it hit the rev limiter. Using stock valve springs? Maybe some new springs and balanced crank and you'd get her to 16k and beyond :)

Uhh 13,500 is peak and it tapers off....no need to go past 14,000rpm nevermind spending $1000 to try and not blow it up at 16,000.

Did a fork seal and fluid change and got them back on the bike.

Only thing left to do is put the new tires on (if my new angled valve stems ever arrive), install shark fin and finish the last of the safety wire. Then all set for the season

still under it's cover waiting for warmer weather and motivation.

Still below freezing tonight but I think I'll swap out the coolant this weekend and hope it stays warm enough in the garage.

This week I was able to install the exhaust baffle, woodcraft stator cover protector, woodcraft clutch cover protector and frame sliders from woodcraft. I also installed the OEM side stand and the Cox rad. guard today.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Today I moved the RAM ball (for GoPro mounting) from the top triple clamp (too much high frequency vibration) to the upper fairing mount so the GoPro will mount above the windscreen.

Drained the antifreeze, flushed the system 3 times till only clear water came out & then re-filled with water & water wetter as forecast is showing above freezing from here on in.
Also drained the old front brake fluid & re-filled the system with new fluid & bled the brakes.

I refitted the tail unit but I'll wait to fit the rest of the bodywork until the bike is safely off my 4' high deck - the wifey has put her foot down & wants the deck back for BBQ's & sunbathing now lol

Finally tried out my Tuff Jug and it is the cats pajamas.

Does the nozzle/ripper cap work ok with keyless fuel caps? I was about to buy a VP jug from royal distributing but might just go with one of these

I just discovered that mine doesn't fit neither, didn't know there was a reducer, thanks
It doesn't fit mine. Had to order the reducer for it.

Got my ZX10 motor back from Z1 and dropped the Gsxr off for some Dyno time. I'll have the motor in tonight with it ready to be started by Thursday and dropped off for a tune on the weekend.

I'll for sure have the gsxr ready for the pro6 fabi day on the 11th but if everything goes well I'll have both bikes. It'll be interesting doing a back to back comparison.

Back
Top Bottom