What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

Since I am bored and this sub-forum is dead. I know a bunch of people are working on their "new" bikes out there, post it up.

Purchased a Arkapovic race Mid pipe, already have the headers and all I need is the can for the full race Exhaust.
Installed a bunch of small stuff like brake guard etc
Measuring the size of the numbers to send to Drew

It never occured to me till now to tell you I have an HPE full race system made from inconel for 05/06 GSXR....and pwr commander....and OEM Gel Seat.....spare fuel pump....maybe some other stuff.

It never occured to me till now to tell you I have an HPE full race system made from inconel for 05/06 GSXR....and pwr commander....and OEM Gel Seat.....spare fuel pump....maybe some other stuff.
Send me an email with what you have and what you want for the stuff I can use like spare fuel pump, maybe the exhaust etc

Thanks Scott

Hey folks, some pretty huge life changing events coming up in my life, it was a hard decision to make, but for the sake of my family, I've decided to put the biking madness on hold for a couple of years, maybe until my wife finishes her phd and gets a real job. In light of that, I'll be selling everything I have, including bike, equipment, 100%, I'll keep just the trailer. 2 sets of warmers (Moto-D set used only 1 time, older Bickles), pitbull stand, other stands, pitbull trailer restraint system, leathers, boots, almost new Dunlop slicks, etc. etc. etc... not desperate, not giving it all away for free, but not looking or hoping to get my money back either. Posting here cause i'm very emotional about my decision, and I know personally some of the posters in this thread, good folks who helped me a lot in the last couple of years. Not changing my mind, and plan to come watch you all, maybe do some photos for ya in the summer. Who knows, maybe i'll be back in the game by the time they build the new track at Niagara. Anyways, PM me if you potentially think of something I have and you want to acquire. I don't know when I'll find the time to actually make inventory and list everything in the "for sale" section, probably soon, but don't feel like doing it right now. Peace!

Hey folks, some pretty huge life changing events coming up in my life, it was a hard decision to make, but for the sake of my family, I've decided to put the biking madness on hold for a couple of years, maybe until my wife finishes her phd and gets a real job. In light of that, I'll be selling everything I have, including bike, equipment, 100%, I'll keep just the trailer. 2 sets of warmers (Moto-D set used only 1 time, older Bickles), pitbull stand, other stands, pitbull trailer restraint system, leathers, boots, almost new Dunlop slicks, etc. etc. etc... not desperate, not giving it all away for free, but not looking or hoping to get my money back either. Posting here cause i'm very emotional about my decision, and I know personally some of the posters in this thread, good folks who helped me a lot in the last couple of years. Not changing my mind, and plan to come watch you all, maybe do some photos for ya in the summer. Who knows, maybe i'll be back in the game by the time they build the new track at Niagara. Anyways, PM me if you potentially think of something I have and you want to acquire. I don't know when I'll find the time to actually make inventory and list everything in the "for sale" section, probably soon, but don't feel like doing it right now. Peace!
Family is always first - Good luck buddy! wish you the best

Hey folks...I've decided to put the biking madness on hold for a couple of years...Peace!

Wow, crazy! That's a big shock. Paulo is right though, you gotta do what you gotta do. I did it once before too. Before you know it you'll be back in the game.

you made the right move, family first bud!
I texted u about your warmers btw hehehe

I'm selling up and moving back to the UK for a while for the wifes mother so I feel your pain. Only upside is I will probably ride while I'm there, even do a few track days. Track bike rentals are a bit more common over there.

But selling up and leaving behind good mates and good times is hard. You'll be back, I'll be back and we'll be bitching at each other again like we were never apart.

Good luck. In selling, and for your future.

Thanks guys.

All pm's and texts answered. Moto-D warmers are now sold.

It's a hard decision, because I'm not forced to make it. But it's the best thing to do in my current personal circumstances and upcoming family events. And yes, we're all healthy :)

I'm selling up and moving back to the UK for a while for the wifes mother so I feel your pain. Only upside is I will probably ride while I'm there, even do a few track days. Track bike rentals are a bit more common over there.

But selling up and leaving behind good mates and good times is hard. You'll be back, I'll be back and we'll be bitching at each other again like we were never apart.

Good luck. In selling, and for your future.

Thanks pal! Yes, we'll be back and fight in no time! Good luck to you, keep the rubber down in UK, and best of luck to you and your family too.

I haven't really done anything bike related yet. Drained the water and did an oil change..

This weekend is supposed to be a bit warmer so it'll be a good time to go take the clutch apart.

Hard decision but the right one. Pm'ed.

Sorry to hear it Orlin.

Also sorry to hear that you sold the Moto-D warmers already!

Got genny and warmers.
And when he's ready to come back into the sport, he can have them back:)

Yep, so no front Pitbull stand (just rear), genny and MotoD warmers are gone now. And TJ has the firm belief I'll come back before the genny dies, haha :)

Designed some new numbers in red for SOAR this season and sent them off to be printed. Also ordered a new swingarm, the final part needed to get the bike back up and straight.

Hear that.

Im on the fence myself about packing it in either mid season, or before it all starts.

Back
Top Bottom