What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

ZX600

Site Supporter
What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2015

Since I am bored and this sub-forum is dead. I know a bunch of people are working on their "new" bikes out there, post it up.

Purchased a Arkapovic race Mid pipe, already have the headers and all I need is the can for the full race Exhaust.
Installed a bunch of small stuff like brake guard etc
Measuring the size of the numbers to send to Drew

Last edited:
Nothing installed yet, but ordered brake guard, shark fin and bellypan, and have my Bridgestone slicks ready to go on the rims. Once the basement renos are done and I can bring the bike indoors to my new workshop, I'll start installing things, safety-wiring, etc. Signed up for SOAR licence at the show, so I have my number assigned and can go ahead and order number decals shortly. SOAR novice #282, baby. So stoked.

sounds awesome YellowDuck, using the Duc or something else?

sounds awesome YellowDuck, using the Duc or something else?

The poor Ducati. BOTT lightweight for sure and if I am within a few seconds of the 600s I may run around at the back of the 600 rookie field for a few rounds as well. That should be interesting.

Your 1000 back together?

yup...

had some fun with it :)

2pwl.jpg

pwc8.jpg

Last edited:
A few decals, new DID chain & Renthal sprockets (-1,+2), Vortex engine guards and fresh Bridgestone R10s. I enjoy Canadian winters, but bring on Spring!

I made a to-do list (for all my bikes) yesterday. Haven't started any of the work yet. I had my shock serviced at Pro6 and I'll pick it up this weekend, then I can start putting the Ninja back together.

I made a to-do list (for all my bikes) yesterday. Haven't started any of the work yet. I had my shock serviced at Pro6 and I'll pick it up this weekend, then I can start putting the Ninja back together.
Not sure what you have on your bike but someone is selling a full Arkopovic system for your bike for $700, FYI

Not sure what you have on your bike but someone is selling a full Arkopovic system for your bike for $700, FYI

My bike has a full Ti Arata already, but thanks. My parts list is pretty cheap this year since that bike is already built.

I sat a couple tools on it while working on getting the snow blower started... Without a heated garage I wont be doing anything to it till the weather warms up, body still isnt used to the cold.

I got some go fast stickers from the show! I think I added 5mph in good looks!
got a nice set of Dunlops too! Thanks duck!!

Hey folks, with the warmer weather tomorrow who is planning to work on, fire up, or even ride, their bikes? I'll be getting my shock back from Pro6 and spending some time working on bikes in the afternoon. I plan to fire up 4 bikes tomorrow, and maybe even bust out a few wheelies on the dirt bike if my street is clear by then :)

Hey folks, with the warmer weather tomorrow who is planning to work on, fire up, or even ride, their bikes? I'll be getting my shock back from Pro6 and spending some time working on bikes in the afternoon. I plan to fire up 4 bikes tomorrow, and maybe even bust out a few wheelies on the dirt bike if my street is clear by then :)
I will be painting the trailer, turning on my street bike and maybe even going for a quick ride to timmies or something, then riding by the car wash and giving it a good clean.

Oil change on the street bike and new filter and clean and lube the chain - Got nothing to do on the race bike until i find the can to install the full exhaust system

I might try to start mine today. "I don't need to change the water to coolant" I said "Its stored inside" I said. Not sure how long the power was out here...

I will be painting the trailer, turning on my street bike and maybe even going for a quick ride to timmies or something, then riding by the car wash and giving it a good clean.

Oil change on the street bike and new filter and clean and lube the chain - Got nothing to do on the race bike until i find the can to install the full exhaust system

Mentalists.

Why is there no can on your new race bike?
There is, but It does not have a full exhaust on it, Dave had an Akro header and collector, bought the mid pipe and just need the can

Back
Top Bottom