What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014 | Page 45 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What did you do to your Race/Track Bike today - 2014

Dropped the headers.
Removed factory oil cooler.
Installed race spec oil cooler.
Reinstalled headers.
Put in fuel stabilizer.

Winterized the RR and tucked her in until May. Bitter-sweet really. Sad that my Rookie year is over, but great to have it in one piece and running great still at the end of the season.

Removed bodywork x2. Added stabilizer x2. Ran both bikes up to temp a couple times. Drained water x2. Removed wheels x2. Cried

removed a body work, gas tank, took a fuel pump out , cleaned a fuel filter ( found 2 spiders inside , how did those buggers crawl in i wonder ) put coolant in, stabillizer in , parked a bike in my garage , put it on stands, took tires off , battery out , covered it , Goodbye song and see ya next year lol...

20141012_111609.jpg

Last edited:
Washed the race bike
Drained water and put coolant
Organized garage and put trailer away in a corner
Changed some numbers on my low RPM map on the street bike, it was running like crap under 3k
Now the waiting game starts until next year, however unlike other years my bike is in perfect shape and I don't have to spend a penny off season.

10721027_10152268878991191_1879136782_n.jpg

hey what gearing do u use on ur gsxr1000

Washed the race bike
Drained water and put coolant
Organized garage and put trailer away in a corner
Changed some numbers on my low RPM map on the street bike, it was running like crap under 3k
Now the waiting game starts until next year, however unlike other years my bike is in perfect shape and I don't have to spend a penny off season.

10721027_10152268878991191_1879136782_n.jpg

I did nothing, I'm still in denial that the seasons over but also glad that it is. I didn't blow up a bike this year which is a first since I started racing.

I'll wait till it's cold to install my Gsxr motor and get it ready to sell. I'll be tearing the motor out of the new bike shortly to prevent it from blowing up next year, and it's not fast enough.

Last edited:
Winterized it, boooooooooooooooooo

ATTS brought his wife to the last round to convince her he needed a toyhauler with a furnace. Strategy!
On the way home she told me that I should hold back some money from the downpayment of our new house and buy a toy hauler. I believe that part of the weekend was a success, mission accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom