Helmets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Helmets

Less confusing approach perhaps.

State Farm, TD, RBC, Desjardins, and ALL the other such companies are PRIVATE companies, Now they "may" be publicly traded, (Meaning any person can buy shares on the stock exchange).

Manitoba and BC are PUBLICLY OWNED, (administered and RUN by provincial government agencies, SIMILAR to the LCBO).

Less confusing approach perhaps.

State Farm, TD, RBC, Desjardins, and ALL the other such companies are PRIVATE companies, Now they "may" be publicly traded, (Meaning any person can buy shares on the stock exchange).

Manitoba and BC are PUBLICLY OWNED, (administered and RUN by provincial government agencies, SIMILAR to the LCBO).

Saskatchewan and Quebec also have government operated vehicle insurance plans.

In Ontario, none of the 38 insurance companies which (according to the latest information I've seen) have filed motorcycle insurance rate plans with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, which regulates the vehicle insurance system, are owned by the Ontario government. Some of these may be "mutual" companies (owned by the insured persons). Most seem to be owned by banks, other financial companies or private shareholders.

AFJ

Saskatchewan and Quebec also have government operated vehicle insurance plans.

In Ontario, none of the 38 insurance companies which (according to the latest information I've seen) have filed motorcycle insurance rate plans with the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, which regulates the vehicle insurance system, are owned by the Ontario government. Some of these may be "mutual" companies (owned by the insured persons). Most seem to be owned by banks, other financial companies or private shareholders.

AFJ

You are 100% correct about Sask and Que. I was just replying to the two provinces mentioned earlier, (Man and BC), to keep from muddying the waters more..lol

Back
Top Bottom