Dirt bike rental/schools???? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dirt bike rental/schools????

Bracebridger

I have been ridding street for a few years now and am looking to get into dirt riding trails mostly and maybe a little track. My question is about places like motopark where they rent bikes daily for track and trails on there closed course. Has anyone been to any of these places and is it worth the cost for what they offer? I have been looking at buying my own bike but where I live in muskoka the opportunities for off road are very limited so I don't know how much use I would get out of it without trailering quite a distance. Any recommendations would be appreciated?...

Check out CMTS, offroad riding and training (not track, woods). Located at Horseshoe Valley Resort, just north of Barrie. They also own some of the most prime riding land in the Barrie area. Also Trailtours, Ganaraska forest, 40k south of Peterborough. Both places have excellent instructors/guides, and new bikes. Trailtours also offers trials bikes and dual-sport rentals with guided rides.
Closer to home, there is a ton of riding near you. One of my personal favorites, take 118 east to Vankoughnet, left on black river rd, park at the end in the big field, enjoy, but explore in bits, it's entirely possible to get lost, run out of fuel, and spend a night in the woods! Don't ask how I know. You must have offroad plate/insurance, I have run into opp on quads once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom