Lost Ticket? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lost Ticket?

Sig_Girl

In august of 2012, I got 2 tickets. No insurance slip and failure to stop at stop sign.

I put the failure to stop to court and the no insurance slip to meet with prosector so I can bring the slip in.

I still have no gotten dates for either.

Can I file a 11b without getting trail dates, since its close to a year and ahalf.

or Should I just leave it alone and wait for the time to increase.

Maybe they lost my tickets?

In august of 2012, I got 2 tickets. No insurance slip and failure to stop at stop sign.

I put the failure to stop to court and the no insurance slip to meet with prosector so I can bring the slip in.

I still have no gotten dates for either.

Can I file a 11b without getting trail dates, since its close to a year and ahalf.

or Should I just leave it alone and wait for the time to increase.

Maybe they lost my tickets?
Check your abstract they might have gone through and you may not have a license anymore (suspended). If they are not on your abstract I would not mention them as they may have disappeared from the system.

Aug 2011 or Aug 2012? 2011 would be 1.5 years 2012 is only 5 months ago so no 11b. As steve said run your abstract they may have proceeded "in absentia" meaning the notices for trial were sent and you didn't respond, (or receive them), so "trial" was held without you and you were convicted and could be suspended, (which can affect your insurance).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom