Best place to get various OEM nuts/bolts online in Canada? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best place to get various OEM nuts/bolts online in Canada?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40275
  • Start date
I'd wager there are Canadian OEM distributor agreements in place that prevent this. IIRC, Revzilla wouldn't sell certain helmets to Canadian addresses. Otherwise, US companies would simply march in and undercut the entire parts/accessories market, leaving nothing behind. Small individual web orders are probably not worth the time to police, but a bigger target like Fort Nine would probably catch some flack for doing what you suggest.

Last edited:
Please note that stainless bolts and nuts are not as strong as the typical cadmium or zinc-plated steel fasteners found on most bikes.

Brafasco sells almost everything.

http://www.brafasco.com/catalogue.asp

+1

They pretty much matched every single bolt and nut that I ever needed on my Ninja over the years when I had it. I found them extremely helpful at several locations. Strange but when I mentioned that what I was looking for was a for a motorcycle, they became extra helpful. They didn't even charge me once for a couple of bolts.

Didn't know this, thanks. I've found OEM parts are often 2 times + the US cost.

We need a Canadian company to partner with a quality and cost competitive US online supplier. Web front end is Canadian and linked behind the scenes to US site with CAN prices. Sale is made by CAN company. Parts are picked and packed by order by US company and shipped via truck to CAN and then mailed in Canada using CP or shipped by courier to customers. This could provide CAN customers with better pricing and eliminate any concerns related to cross border shopping. Customers could then choose to shop CAN, use the model described above or buy directly to from US vendors online.
And would lead to items costing twice what they are on the us site after profit trucking and wharehousing so basically the same as now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom