Anyone tried UGLYBROS motor pants??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone tried UGLYBROS motor pants???

Simplyunique

Hi everyone

I am considering purchasing a pair of UGLYBROS motor pant (http://www.uglybrosusa.com/product-category/mens/)

I have not decided the model yet, but what is really holding me down is the price and the quality.

I want to know that the jeans live up to its jar-dropping price...yeah is it worth $300???

Also, do you guys know other brands that are similar and cheaper??

Would really appreciate feedback or opinions from you guys~!!!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Wow, those look sweet. If they are good, I'd buy a pair.

They are denim and spandex and look like skinny jeans for women. I highly doubt there is any protection offered by wearing these unless you're trying to protect yourself from interacting with people that don't like hipsters. Something with kevlar would probably be more protective.

I think they came up last season on here somewhere.

Last edited:
I have Sartso kevlar protected riding jeans. Stylish, comfortable think I paid about 185 after some search online

I have Sartso kevlar protected riding jeans. Stylish, comfortable think I paid about 185 after some search online

Same here, I have two pairs. Great pants, but becoming difficult to find.

They are denim and spandex and look like skinny jeans for women. I highly doubt there is any protection offered by wearing these unless you're trying to protect yourself from interacting with people that don't like hipsters. Something with kevlar would probably be more protective.

They are kevlar lined.

$350 is stupid expensive. Kevlar does not cost that much.

They are kevlar lined.

$350 is stupid expensive. Kevlar does not cost that much.

Oh I read the description on the site and didn't see any mention of kevlar.

Oh I read the description on the site and didn't see any mention of kevlar.

No, you didn't. It's the first line of the features and it's in all the photo galleries. You think they wanted $350 for blue jeans?

• DuPont™ KEVLAR® reinforced liners
• 12oz stretched denim (Cotton 97%, Spandex 3%)
• Elastic shirring knee & waist-lower back panels
• CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
• YKK® Zipper
• POWERTECTOR®

No, you didn't. It's the first line of the features and it's in all the photo galleries. You think they wanted $350 for blue jeans?

• DuPont™ KEVLAR® reinforced liners
• 12oz stretched denim (Cotton 97%, Spandex 3%)
• Elastic shirring knee & waist-lower back panels
• CE approved Removable knee & hip protectors included
• YKK® Zipper
• POWERTECTOR®

Yeah I meant I somehow missed it. I see it's there now.

$350 isn't usual for trendy brand name jeans. Not that I would waste my money on something like that.

Still overpriced and strangely styled, IMO.

They are kevlar lined.

Not so fast. Only one model is kevlar lined, some use something called kevlar weave yarn, most make no mention of kevlar at all.

Not so fast. Only one model is kevlar lined, some use something called kevlar weave yarn, most make no mention of kevlar at all.

Maybe I had clicked on a different model last time or something, then.

The new Alpinestars Ablaze kevlar jeans look really good, They also have D30 armour in the hips and knees and they are cheaper than the Ugly Bros jeans.
You can see videos of them on the sportbiketrackgear or Revzilla websites.

Back
Top Bottom