Red light cam, back and front? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Red light cam, back and front?

professor

I did a search and didn't seem to find the following answer to the question below.

Does the red light cam take a picture of the back only, or front as well? Or dependent on location?
I just got flashed in an intersection, and recall when I had one on my bike this past summer it was just a rear view ( i would think because their is only a plate in the rear?)
I did a little read up, and says it takes 2 pics. One of the red light and another of you in the intersection. But doesn't not specifically say rear, front or both.
325 a ticket is steep! My own fault though. First main snow fall and didn't allow myself enough time to stop, so I coasted through the intersection when it was clear.

If you know for a fact let me know!

And sorry to note, I ask this because yes I'm one of those guys who doesn't clean all the snow off my car! But my rear plate was covered with snow and the front was fully exposed.
50/50 chance?! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cameras I've seen only take a picture of the back, with the traffic light in frame.
If they do send a ticket, you can plead guilty in court and have it reduced. I was able to get my mother's reduced to 125+court fees.

The cameras I've seen only take a picture of the back, with the traffic light in frame.
If they do send a ticket, you can plead guilty in court and have it reduced. I was able to get my mother's reduced to 125+court fees.

If it is just the back then I am ok.
qy7etezu.jpg

Also found this.

mate2uhy.jpg

Agree with pleading. But then again by the time I waste half a days work, is it really worth it? But an option of course.

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I don't think you'll be getting a ticket in the mail buddy. Watch out for those camera in the future.

Haha, I don't think you'll be getting a ticket in the mail buddy. Watch out for those camera in the future.

Or better yet dont run red lights LOL

Pics are from the rear only so your safe.

Back
Top Bottom