Wanted all old/ broken/ used/ unwanted motorcycles and parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wanted all old/ broken/ used/ unwanted motorcycles and parts

Hi there I am an artist looking for inspiration from motorcycles. I am looking for any and all parts from new or old motorcycles that you don't want anymore.

Any make, model or year motorcycles. Anything from brake rotors to used or new chains and sprockets to fairings to gas tanks to seized/blown or working engines to exhaust systems to rims to frames to suspension, anything at all. (Atvs, dirt bikes, some scooters and snowmobiles welcome also)

These parts can be new, used, damaged, broken or rusted. Please don't throw your old parts in the garbage or scrap them for their metal value. Please don't give them to a scrap metal picker either. I will NOT sell them for scrap, I will REUSE these parts and give them a second life without having them melted down or sent to a landfill.

I will pick up these parts or complete bikes and if needed pay you the scrap metal value. Please help a fellow rider/ artist and the environment. Any help would be greatly appreciated and would mean a lot. Please call 416-735-2527 to set up a pickup appointment.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom