Any road going MX/SM riders take the "creative" route home? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any road going MX/SM riders take the "creative" route home?

DDean

Site Supporter
Wondering if any of you deviate from the roads in the downtown TO core or close to it to bypass the gridlock?

What are your tried and true traffic destroying tricks?

In the past I've gone through bollards and other places where vehicles aren't really supposed to be but I've stopped. There is an easy ticket (something like not driving on a designated roadway). I don't need to make the cops job easier.

We have a serious traffic issue up here in Petawawa coming off base after work. 5000ish people exiting through 2 spots almost all going the same direction with the same end of day timing.
This summer the bridge in to town was under construction so it seriously took an hour for a 4km drive home.
I took the FZ6 down a trail and across an old train bridge and saved myself a lot of time.
Handles off road not too bad, took it down a loose rocky trail that my buddies diesel ram was bottoming out on... He was holding me up at times. Steep hills down to, across and then back up to go across river beds. When it's a box full of motocross guys watching in awe that a street bike is able to do it, you know it's impressive lol.

Back
Top Bottom