Reputable House Window Repair in Brampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reputable House Window Repair in Brampton

mroberto

Can anyone recommend a good window repair company in Brampton? I have a broken window at home that I need to have repaired.

Thanks for the help!

If you have decided not to replace your Windows, then i can help you to improve performance of your windows by providing you some tips for windows.
Use a heavy-duty, clear plastic sheet on a frame or tape clear plastic film to the inside of your window frames to reduce drafts.
Install tight-fitting, insulating window shades on windows that feel drafty after weatherizing.
Close your curtains and shades at night to protect against cold drafts; open them during the day to let in warming sunlight.
Install exterior or interior storm windows, which can reduce heat loss through the windows by approximately 10%-20%, depending on the type of window already installed in the home. They should have weatherstripping at all movable joints; be made of strong, durable materials; and have interlocking or overlapping joints.

the funny thing is the guy replying has one post which means he signed up just to spam a 2 year old post.

Back
Top Bottom