where to buy stuny parts | GTAMotorcycle.com

where to buy stuny parts

Boi-O-Lex

Doesn't seem like there is very many Stunters on here but if there are any can you gimme some ideas where to shop for parts? I know of stunt factory and streetstuntparts is there any others?

I'd buy everything used or as a kit. Them stunt parts ain't cheap as it is.

we sell a few bits. Custom brake lines and brembo goodies. Have a few thumbrakes here too. For sprockets we use Rebel Gear rebelgears.com or Vortex. We do very little stunt stuff but will do what we can to help you.

Dave-Competition Cycle-(905)728-1714

we sell a few bits. Custom brake lines and brembo goodies. Have a few thumbrakes here too. For sprockets we use Rebel Gear rebelgears.com or Vortex. We do very little stunt stuff but will do what we can to help you.

Dave-Competition Cycle-(905)728-1714

Clean your inbox

Are there specific parts or brands you want? I normally buy direct from the manufacture, stunt companies are small and all of them sell direct to end user....I find it easier to get what you want rather then trying to buy it all from one supplier, where you have to wait for answers to go through 2 people and then wait for the supplier to get all your parts in stock before they ship.....Had a problem with one of these stunt shops back in the day where it took months for them to fill an order because one part didn't come in...Instead of giving options to ship what they had they just waited months and months....For that reason I deal with the companies direct now, and with most of them they are so small you are actually talking to the person that is going to make your part....Ive bought so much over the years some of them know me and give me the same prices I would get from a dealer or even better discounts, I have a really good relationship with RSC, he has given me huge discounts and even a completely free stunt clutch lever. For pegs and stuff like that 50stunt is the man, that guy runs his business 100% on point.....If you need tank fabrication Graveyard just did 2 for me and he also runs his business proper...Communication and service is top notch from those guys

Off the top of my head I will list a few of the parts manufactures that sell direct that I by from

PMPsprockets
50Stunt
fullthrottleinc
HoheyDesigns
Graveyard custom tank fab
Sickinnovations
righteousstuntmetal (RSC)

If there is something specific you need, post up and people can give you advice on that specific part weather it be where you buy or what brand to buy

Last edited:
Are there specific parts or brands you want? I normally buy direct from the manufacture, stunt companies are small and all of them sell direct to end user....I find it easier to get what you want rather then trying to buy it all from one supplier, where you have to wait for answers to go through 2 people and then wait for the supplier to get all your parts in stock before they ship.....Had a problem with one of these stunt shops back in the day where it took months for them to fill an order because one part didn't come in...Instead of giving options to ship what they had they just waited months and months....For that reason I deal with the companies direct now, and with most of them they are so small you are actually talking to the person that is going to make your part....Ive bought so much over the years some of them know me and give me the same prices I would get from a dealer or even better discounts, I have a really good relationship with RSC, he has given me huge discounts and even a completely free stunt clutch lever. For pegs and stuff like that 50stunt is the man, that guy runs his business 100% on point.....If you need tank fabrication Graveyard just did 2 for me and he also runs his business proper...Communication and service is top notch from those guys

Off the top of my head I will list a few of the parts manufactures that sell direct that I by from

PMPsprockets
50Stunt
fullthrottleinc
HoheyDesigns
Graveyard custom tank fab
Sickinnovations
righteousstuntmetal (RSC)

If there is something specific you need, post up and people can give you advice on that specific part weather it be where you buy or what brand to buy

Thanks for links. Didn't realised that Sick Innovations sell so much stuff on their stuff. Will be ordering some.

Last edited:
No sorry I have one but plan to use it

Buy one from Josh direct you wont regret the investment

+1 for Josh, he replied to emails quick & answered all of my questions. Shipping was pretty quick too. Makes shifting so much smoother, I think everyone should have one lol

Ordered $360 worth from Sick Inov. the other day...........money pit

Where is a good place to order the magura 190 13mm?? i was looking at streetstuntparts.com as they have a few odds and ends i need but any better places??

Last edited:
Where is a good place to order the magura 190 13mm?? i was looking at streetstuntparts.com as they have a few odds and ends i need but any better places??
For rear hand brake?

yes. i also need ht moto grip, sprocket and chain, 15cc resi's, stealth stay…(or jp stay… cough cough), tail saver, rear sets.. any maybe more, all for 05/06 636

I want 2x 03/04 jp stays....please.

Back
Top Bottom