Any members here that have sleds too? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any members here that have sleds too?

Ummmm i guess so?

i think he means the A-D BOIVION Suspension,

They are a nice sled for the trails in the south, but when you get further north they are really under powered

Last edited:
i think he means the A-D BOIVION Suspension,

They are a nice sled for the trails in the south, but when you get further north they are really under powered

No clue. First sled in a long time.
It'll be a learning curve this year, and if i stick with it next year ill upgrade to something bigger and more comfortable.

No clue. First sled in a long time.
It'll be a learning curve this year, and if i stick with it next year ill upgrade to something bigger and more comfortable.

you'll be hooked, nothing like running the trails with a few buddies. its the most awesome sport there is imo

Im down. Lets set it up. Turn this into a snowmobile meet instead of a motorcycle one.

Lol lots of non OFSC trails too ;)
Snows a plenty up here last couple days but there is still at least another couple weeks till I even think about getting on the lake.

i'd be in to rip the lake for the day, and a few trails

i think they're running on scugog

Lol not gonna be able I keep up to you guys tho :(
My last sled was a RX1 turbo but was to much for my son that's just getting into it so I now have a Arctic Cat 340 hahahaha .
Use it mostly for ice fishing.
I'm gonna need to get myself something faster or I'm gonna get some serious envy.

Lol not gonna be able I keep up to you guys tho :(
My last sled was a RX1 turbo but was to much for my son that's just getting into it so I now have a Arctic Cat 340 hahahaha .
Use it mostly for ice fishing.
I'm gonna need to get myself something faster or I'm gonna get some serious envy.

Dont worry about that. If were out on the lake, well have some fun. In on the trails we wont leave you behind.

Not to worries bout the trails they are to technical for speed :).
On the lake tho forget it hahaha
Meh I'll just get a faster sled for myself and the boy can use this one to learn on ;).

is this what your suspension look like

images
[/img]

thats a nice set up, i had a formula z 670 a few yrs back that had that same suspension. if i look around i think i got a few new stock parts for you that you can have

Back
Top Bottom