MotoGP 2014 | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

You need to get a track bike buddy, you just bored ;)
Well, let's see: at 2000 fps shutter speed, standard playback at 30 fps, 1 hour of real live footage will result in about 66 hours of watching.

Well, let's see: at 2000 fps shutter speed, standard playback at 30 fps, 1 hour of real live footage will result in about 66 hours of watching.

Ha..ha..ha..I didn't ask for the whole race, just 4-5 min long that cover major things happened in the race. Btw it's 2500 fps ;)

Ha..ha..ha..I didn't ask for the whole race, just 4-5 min long that cover major things happened in the race. Btw it's 2500 fps ;)

Awwww...2500fps...even better! 1 hour of racing will give me a whooping 83 hours and 20 minutes of joy in my couch during my winter hibernation :)

On the positive side---by the time you rewatch the season, it will be next season already :)

The nice thing about vmedia vs. teksavvy is they don't throttle torrents (or anything for that matter) so applications like Popcorn Time (and of course just downloading movies/software/etc.) run MUCH faster! I had teksavvy DSL 50 for exactly one month but found torrent downloads to be super slow (usually around 1mb/sec, very rarely faster, even with encryption enabled) and they also block lots of ports (including port 25 incoming, really screwed over the mail server I'm hosting at home!).

Don't be afraid to jump ship. If your Teksavvy is DSL and you're going with Vmedia Cable then don't cancel your teksavvy, just get vmedia installed and try it out for a month, you can just switch back and fourth between them, then keep whichever one you like best.

The funny thing is in most markets, teksavvy is renting the infrastructure from Rogers or Cogeco, then delivering better performance much more data, for less money.

Why upload speeds are so bad in this hick country:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/w...in-canada-lags-behind-world-average-1.2578682

Was just about to post the same. Yamaha has definitely found something, but it's not in the brute force department... Maybe Honda was just faster down the straights because their traction control got them off the corners better, and Yamaha has done something there... Outside of that, I am not sure... because mxs' observation is certainly correct, the Yamaha is hanging with the Honda on the straightaways the last few races, in an obvious stark difference to the last ... 40 or 50 races

Most of the effort in MotoGP is tuning power output for the tires and electronics. Yamaha is getting more out of the corners, which allows them to keep up on the straight.

Just want to say thanks to Johnscruiser for posting up all the races.... just finished the WSBK in Qatar. Wow...

Can no longer stream on my android box browser :(

Was good while it lasted lol
I never could, the video just won't run once I click play. I was surprised you could. I just use the tv browser but I log in to motogp.com, I don't use jamie's server

I never could, the video just won't run once I click play. I was surprised you could. I just use the tv browser but I log in to motogp.com, I don't use jamie's server

Worked when i tried again.

Worked when i tried again.
The WSBK race is super popular right now, I guess people are telling everyone how awesome it was after they watch it, as my server is getting more hits today than yesturday. It has been pretty much maxed out at 100% bandwidth all morning.

The real WSBK action is on twitter.

Series badly need some attention, looks like it's getting some now.

Coles notes for those of us not on Twitter?

Jamie, if you're able to find the Eurosport feeds for WSBK their commentary and coverage is sooooo much better. Just a thought.

Coles notes for those of us not on Twitter?

Jamie, if you're able to find the Eurosport feeds for WSBK their commentary and coverage is sooooo much better. Just a thought.

Sykes a little grumpy because of something that happened in race one. Not going to spoil the result for anyone that hasn't watched the race.

Baz responded, the last response being a couple of hours ago.

Surprised you're not on Twitter Tim, it's the social media place to be to follow anything motorsport related.

Gotta be frustrating for Sykes having been taken out in Sepang by Baz, then Baz ignoring team orders in the 1st race @ Losail. However both Guintoli and Sykes had team mates ignore team orders that cost them points so that is roughly a wash.

If Baz wasn't a moron the championship would have probably played out differently.

Back
Top Bottom