MotoGP 2014 | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

Such drama!!!!
Not sure what went through the two rider's heads but in the end still lucky.
That weather though.....
No one could've called this podium. Upset for the two that went down in the first few laps of the race :(

crazy race all the way around. even the 2 crashes early in the race were dramatic.

"Not sure what went through the two rider's heads but in the end still lucky. " I have an idea but it'll spoil the race!

"Not sure what went through the two rider's heads but in the end still lucky. "

Probably thought "If this works out we'll look brilliant, absolutely brilliant. If not we're still highly paid superstars"

Race winner had nothing to lose by coming in early, whereas the other two made a dangerous gamble. Had the front runner come in, his team mate would've followed suite. But the slick tires were ~4s slower/lap than the wet tires at the end of the race.

Wet MotoGP races always throws a monkey wrench into the well oiled factory teams. Just look at Germany and the pit-lane start, and I think earlier this year we had a bit of a wet track where most of the riders decided not to come in except for Collin Edward.

This picture pretty much sums up the Aragorn race for the World Champion.

F6oOiY5.jpg

Last edited:
wtf did I just watch!!! some one's Boss is tearing him a new one!

Nothing lost overall... Since good ol' 'number 2' made the same error of not switching earlier and last races' winner didn't gain any points. MM still has a substantial lead.

Well that was unexpected...good on JLo. Honestly, I hate to say it but Crutchlow really rubs me the wrong way...I just wish he'd stop speaking.

Have to say that was by far, the most exciting race of the season to watch.
The whole "who knows what's gonna happen next?!" factor kept me wildly entertained.

Guys, I was at the Aragon GP this year and have some GOPRO video of dani crashing. It happened right infront of me. I was at the end of the front straight. I'll post a link up later.

Aragon, amazing track. 1 road in (for cars, the cops made bikes go another route) and it's through a winding country side. Saturday was hot as **** and it rained on race day, you know that.

The biggest surprise was when Vale crashed. before that everyone in the crowd was going crazy cheering when the riders went by. As soon as Rossi crashed it was gasps and instantly the mood changed and nobody cheered unless there was a pass by Marc somebody.

ALso, when everyone started to pit, it wasn't actually raining. it was maybe lightly spitting but not enough for the track to be dicey. It wasn't for 2 more laps that it really started to rain. And when marc didn't pit everyone in the crowd was like "omg wtf why didn't he go in?" then I saw him crash in front of me as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom