MotoGP 2014 | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

I agree as well. Lorenzo clearly stated that it was his fault, and stated the cause of that mistake. I fail to see it as whining. At what point was Lorenzo unprofessional about it? He didn't blame any other rider but himself.

[video]http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/latest+videos#MotoGP+Rewind+Texas+2014[/video]

So what are your predictions for next race?

Im gonna say lorenzo's ego can't take the failures so far this year and keeps pushing beyond his ability. Ends up taking out another rider...possibly marquez

Anywho, since the point of this thread is to discuss the latest motogp situations and not to be converted into another GTAM piss fest, I am going to move on.

How can anyone not have a man crush on this !
Marc-Marquez014414.jpg

:D

I know I do, and it's not creepy as we're the same age :p

So what are your predictions for next race?

Im gonna say lorenzo's ego can't take the failures so far this year and keeps pushing beyond his ability. Ends up taking out another rider...possibly marquez
I say guys like Pol Espargaro, Scott Redding and Aleix Espargaro which are incredibly good riders take a stab at podium in a new track where no one is familiar with and don't have settings from last year for every corner with MM and Lorenzo or Rossi in 1st and 2nd

I would say
1 - MM
2 - Lorenzo
3 - Pol Espargaro

with the possibility of 2 being Rossi

FP1 is over and JL was top with Aleix in second and Bautista in third. Actually most of the factory bikes did not do well. Will be interesting to see how it will all change as they have more seat time as the weekend goes on.

FP1 is over and JL was top with Aleix in second and Bautista in third. Actually most of the factory bikes did not do well. Will be interesting to see how it will all change as they have more seat time as the weekend goes on.
VR and MM were at the top for most of the session until the last few min, Lorenzo was behind for most of it until he bounced back at the end.

Hard to say as this was their first session learning the track, I think most likely only at the end they started working on setup. I hole JL is competitive this race, a lot more entertaining when a few riders are going at it.

There will be tire problems it seems, the really soft tire for the non factories are good for 1 hot lap, the soft factory tire was destroyed after a few laps, Valentino and a few others went out after a few laps with the Hard compound.

Hope this is not going to be another cluster **** like last year when they had to do a bike change during the race.

VR and MM were at the top for most of the session until the last few min, Lorenzo was behind for most of it until he bounced back at the end.

Hard to say as this was their first session learning the track, I think most likely only at the end they started working on setup. I hole JL is competitive this race, a lot more entertaining when a few riders are going at it.

There will be tire problems it seems, the really soft tire for the non factories are good for 1 hot lap, the soft factory tire was destroyed after a few laps, Valentino and a few others went out after a few laps with the Hard compound.

Hope this is not going to be another cluster **** like last year when they had to do a bike change during the race.
MM should be alright with that, see if anyone can get used to race pace with the hard.

Bridgestone really dropping the ball ever since becoming the single tire supplier.

That's a bit harsh me thinks ..... Bridgestone is not in this by themselves ... everything is laid out and signed-off by mighty Dorna. It cannot be easy to please everyone in this spec tire times and rules.

I don't know, but this makes me think ..... marbles in MotoGP are next? ... LOL

However, a major reduction in performance is one of the things Dorna is believed to want from tire manufacturers. Though they are adamant that safety must not be compromised, having tires which predictably lose grip halfway through the race would create more interesting race, they believe, as riders would be forced to pursue tire conservation strategies. That has not been necessary with the Bridgestone tires, with riders setting their fastest laps often near the end of the race.

Unquote

Now is it all Marc, or does some of the glory get passed onto the Honda machinery? Makes me want to see how Lorenzo would do on the Honda.

Now is it all Marc, or does some of the glory get passed onto the Honda machinery? Makes me want to see how Lorenzo would do on the Honda.

Well Pedrosa is behind him, so maybe Honda has figured something out as well.

People have been saying this f o r e v e r... Typically the people who say "I could win if I had that bike" end up eating their words.

Back
Top Bottom