MotoGP 2014 | Page 40 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

Dovi has signed with Ducati for two more years and apparently Vinales has signed with Suzuki for 3 and Lorenzo with Yamaha for two years with an out option after one year. (These last two have yet to be officially confirmed by Dorna and posted on the MotoGP site)

they had to sign Vinales, he has the coolest name in MotoGP..we haven't seen a Maverick since Top Gun.
Top-gun-tom-cruise.jpg

Alas, things didn't go well for Goose, and Iceman is already in F1.

Things were going great for Goose until Mav killed him. He would just need to make sure he doesn't run on a sidecar team with him and he would be good

Whatever happened to dePuniet being a factory Suzuki rider?
Suzuki needed IMO a rider with the new style of riding (elbow Down) that can develop a bike to ride that way and not an "old school" rider.

Even Rossi had to change his riding style to keep up to these new kids, unfortunately guys like Hayden, dePuniet etc (even Lorenzo I think) might be done.

Pol Espargaro, Alex Rins and a bunch of the Moto2 guys are the next generation of fast riders that will get the factory rides.

whats the scoop with the moto gp 2014 link...screen says "I fix within 2 days" and the last one posted is round 8

Lorenzo was extremely competitive last year, and only missed the championship by 4 points. I don't think he's done, the 2014 tires aren't working for him, which is a shame.

He's been on form and running competitive times for the races where they used the 2013 tires, I don't think its going to get better for him this year, hopefully he's able to work with the tires next year, and what Michelin will bring to the table in 2016 is anybody's guess

Looks like we're not getting them in the mail.

mehapedy.jpg

Very interesting, but a flat out lie!! My friend ordered his separately from my group of 4 and he got his last Thursday!!

Thank you very much for posting that up.

Very interesting, but a flat out lie!! My friend ordered his separately from my group of 4 and he got his last Thursday!!

Thank you very much for posting that up.

At least I know it'll be there. I was worried it got lost in the mail.

At least I know it'll be there. I was worried it got lost in the mail.

Same here! I got them at the ticket office on purpose a few years ago. It is a pretty smooth operation if you show up early.

If you have not been before, it is the large building on the very south west corner of the property.

Same here! I got them at the ticket office on purpose a few years ago. It is a pretty smooth operation if you show up early.

If you have not been before, it is the large building on the very south west corner of the property.

Thanks ya I haven't been there.

yup. I also did mine Will Call last time. It was quick.

Well we won't be there until Friday night, so maybe I will see you guys in line Saturday morning.. if you aren't going down Thursday night.

R1Style - I did not realize you were from London until now! We should definitely meet up at some point, either here or down there, so we know who each other are. How many people are you going with? We have 5. Have you been to Indy before?

Just called IMS ticket office to be certain, couldn't live with myself otherwise... and yeah, the guy was pretty surprised to hear me say that my buddy received a single ticket in the mail last week.

Back
Top Bottom