MotoGP 2014 | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2014

That would make it a braking quintuple!

I'll go back to bed now.
DancingBear.gif

Should I apply. I can send them my trackday videos.

p.s. Hiroshi Aoyama not there, they should give him the spot.
Spot should go to the Moto2 World Champion for 2014

25 Riders, that is a good greed. A couple of years back there were around 15 only, a few crashes and everyone that finished the race was in the top 10

Last edited:
Spot should go to the Moto2 World Champion for 2014

25 Riders, that is a good greed. A couple of years back there were around 15 only, a few crashes and everyone that finished the race was in the top 10

Rabat should get it, what is he doing in 2015?

Very strong words from Aleix about Bradl's seat and riding.

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/lat...nd+2014+MotoGP+RACE+Interview+Aleix+Espargaro

Stefen hit me! It's the second time, I can't understand; his third year with the best bike of the paddock and he's always [at the] back.

It's the second time that he hit me, and i'm really really really frustrated because we are battling for the sixth place of the championship with an open bike and we lost points two times for his fault.​

Very strong words from Aleix about Bradl's seat and riding.

http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/lat...nd+2014+MotoGP+RACE+Interview+Aleix+Espargaro

Stefen hit me! It's the second time, I can't understand; his third year with the best bike of the paddock and he's always [at the] back.

It's the second time that he hit me, and i'm really really really frustrated because we are battling for the sixth place of the championship with an open bike and we lost points two times for his fault.​

I'd still take Bradl over AEsp. That is tough talk from a guy that has not won a grand prix race in any class.

He has won most races this year, remember he is in a different class. I agree he should have not said those things but the guy is fighting for 6th on a bike that has no business being anywhere top 10. I like Bradl a lot, but the guy is down on confidence.
I'd still take Bradl over AEsp. That is tough talk from a guy that has not won a grand prix race in any class.

He has won most races this year, remember he is in a different class. I agree he should have not said those things but the guy is fighting for 6th on a bike that has no business being anywhere top 10. I like Bradl a lot, but the guy is down on confidence.

It's last years Tech3 bike. Why do you think it has no business in the top 10? As for Bradl, if you don't have confidence on a factory honda, where the hell are you going to find it?

It's last years Tech3 bike. Why do you think it has no business in the top 10? As for Bradl, if you don't have confidence on a factory honda, where the hell are you going to find it?
It isn't tech 3 electronics, that is for sure. Lorenzo had no confidence for a few rounds at the beginning of the season and he is on a factory Yamaha, confidence is in the head not on the bike.

Back
Top Bottom