KTM RC390 Leaked to world...from Canada! | GTAMotorcycle.com

KTM RC390 Leaked to world...from Canada!

CafeRay

Apparently, images of the new KTM RC390 were leaked out by the Canadian distributor. This tells us two things: it's coming to Canada, and it's looking awesome:

copyrightimage.gif
copyrightimage.gif

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news-new-bikes/ktm-rc390-leaked-in-full/23845.html

http://www.freezepage.com/1383246701HLVOIQHJRQ

KTM-RC390-top.jpg

390cc is to get around the insurance bracket from 400 up in most provinces with decent insurance.

44hp, 147kg. Goofy light. Same power as the CBR500, but 110lbs less. Lighter than the Ninja 300, but +12hp.

Last edited:
I know someone who lives in the Philippines. He has a brand new Duke 390. He loves it. Says it has the most vibration of the last few bikes he's owned but says it's very torquey and fun.

There is supposed to be an 'adventure' version and I'm waiting to see what that's like. Praying to enduro gods

I had my eyes on this bike for past month, sounds like a fun bike! If they can stick to 6000$ price range it will sell beyond their expectations. If it hits a 10k mark then mehh

Looks like a 600. Anyone know the rear tire size?

First year will probably be a 150. Then the next year, when they want to have half the lap time they will put on a 180. This way they can claim huge improvements by only changing the rear tire size.

Looks like a 600. Anyone know the rear tire size?

If you read the information linked visordown you'll note the rear tire size is an "impressive 150". The front is 110. visordown doesn't indicate if that is impressive or not. I would say no.

If you read the information linked visordown you'll note the rear tire size is an "impressive 150". The front is 110. visordown doesn't indicate if that is impressive or not. I would say no.

Can you drag the knee with a 150 tire? Or do you need 180+?

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Can you drag the knee with a 150 tire? Or do you need 180+?

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

I was hoping for 200 minimum and extended swingingarm so I can drag my knuckles.

Back
Top Bottom