Parking ticket help | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking ticket help

KarGo

During the summer I was interning downtown. During that time few other bike and I parked at bremner and york st. In the course of summer I've received 3 tickets from the same spot. I need help fighting these.

Background: Beginning of summer, two of the security guards at the lot verbally told me I was allowed to park anywhere that does not interfere with the car parking spots. Basically allowing me to park on the area between the sidewalk and the parking lot's tarmac. (keep in mind, this area still belongs to the parking lot's management)

Reading up online, it seems I need a written permission for the court. What exactly do I have to write to make it legally binding?

here's a picture of the area.
IMG_20130812_170839.jpg

Picture is broken for me. Area between paved lot and sidewalk may be private or it may be on the right of way, it could go either way. You could try to get your hands on a survey or site plan for that area, but it may be more trouble than its worth (especially if it proves you were guilty)

Picture is broken for me. Area between paved lot and sidewalk may be private or it may be on the right of way, it could go either way. You could try to get your hands on a survey or site plan for that area, but it may be more trouble than its worth (especially if it proves you were guilty)
I spoke to the guards today, the grassy area in fact belongs to the parking lot management.
They also told me the guy who worked there last May, does not work there any longer.

Is there any chance of beating the case without a written document?

Back
Top Bottom