Provincial Offence Warning - no fine - | GTAMotorcycle.com

Provincial Offence Warning - no fine -

EaZ8

has anyone ever been issued a Provincial Offence Warning? (toronto)
it says right on it "no further action is required on your part, this is a warning only (this is not a ticket)"

i was accused of going over the limit, but it specifically says "if you were charged with this offence the set fine would have been $XXX.xx" (cough...a lot)

im more concerned with never having a single ticket on my record and the insurance finding out about this and me not even being able to fight it.
any way to find out?

just had a family member message a OPP officer he knows to see if he knows anything about it.

you most likely sped through a "high-complaint" area; community members are probably monitoring the police, making sure they're stopping cars and handing out what appears to be tickets

it appears the police opted to do speeding awareness rather than enforcement

even if you told your insurance company that you received a warning ticket, they can't increase your rates; a speeding conviction has to show up on your 3-year driving abstract for it to count against your policy

i would take it for what it is... a warning; next time you're flagged down in that area, you're guaranteed a ticket

you most likely sped through a "high-complaint" area; community members are probably monitoring the police, making sure they're stopping cars and handing out what appears to be tickets

it appears the police opted to do speeding awareness rather than enforcement

even if you told your insurance company that you received a warning ticket, they can't increase your rates; a speeding conviction has to show up on your 3-year driving abstract for it to count against your policy

i would take it for what it is... a warning; next time you're flagged down in that area, you're guaranteed a ticket
probably right, i usually only go that route when there is heavy traffic because its a little of a short cut, and i usually dont even go on the road he stopped me on.

i heard back from the OPP officer my friend knows and it doesnt show up on a drivers abstract, so insurance will never know.
it will most likely come up if i get pulled over in toronto again though.

Back
Top Bottom