2008 KTM 530 Exc-r Jagermeisteredition? | GTAMotorcycle.com

2008 KTM 530 Exc-r Jagermeisteredition?

ajaxguy

Ok so i know nothing about this bike, but a friend has one and wants to trade for my bike. I was looking at getting a dirtbike anyways so thought I may trade.
I do not know the value as there is none on kijiji... it seems to be a good bike from what I have read. he is giving me the supermoto tires as well and he has upgraded stuff like damper and some other things.
If I keep it can i ride it to work everyday still? Also, if i decide to sell it, what kind of price would I be looking at for all of it?

Any info would be appreciated!

ya and thats U.S. pricing and without the stuff on it and with it that i would be getting. I think I am getting a better deal.

Jagermeister edition. :lmao:

I take it this is the one:

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...germeister-limited-edition-W0QQAdIdZ534771935

The bike seems decently priced with the extras. They aren't really suited to long stints on the highway. They are animals in the dirt and tough to handle in tight singletrack. Looks like it would be a blast in supermoto trim. Don't even try to sit on the seat for any amount of time.

I'd peel most of those graphics off though. Ladie Killa racing?

If you want to sell the sumo wheels I'll give you $500 for th set...
PM me if your interested.

Jager edition... aka = ********* edition. It looks cool, but I dont think it's really for daily riding... You can try to make it work though, but it might be wasting a good bike.

I didnt make the deal... decided to keep the R1

If you want to sell the sumo wheels I'll give you $500 for th set...
PM me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom