Cam Seized by Outaouais Police | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cam Seized by Outaouais Police

I believe they're allowed to seize the memory card

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

Guys on big fast bikes have been riding like this for ever... that's just how it goes.
Decades ago my buddy and I did driveway-to-driveway (Guelph to Toronto) in like 20 minutes.
The difference?
We didn't have cameras, which is IMO a dopey idea anyway...
And everyone we passed didn't whip out a phone and call the cops on us!

Guys on big fast bikes have been riding like this for ever... that's just how it goes.
Decades ago my buddy and I did driveway-to-driveway (Guelph to Toronto) in like 20 minutes.
The difference?

and there was less traffic, and people weren't as uptight , and the motorcycle was cool and not as many dauchebag like today, and there wasn't the 50 over or street racing law, and there wasn't stutters, and there wasn't Mohawk helmet go pro dikheds....and and and and

LOSERS film themselves especially on the street...get a grip you aren't that exciting to watch on video...now your wife or girlfriend on the other hand

Losers, eh?

A8nMHvR.gif

Just curious: is passing on double-yellow lines illegal in Quebec? I know it isn't (in and of itself) in Ontario.

..Tom

I can say with certainty that in PA, if there's a sign saying "no passing" you can get a ticket for it. Also should you be pulled over at exactly 9pm, their computer system goes down and you may be let off ;)

yeah LOSERS...you ain't an actor or important so stop fiilming all your regular life crap...people gotta realize they aren't as important as they think they are
True, but if you don't intend to do stupid **** and just feel like recording for w/e reason (proof incase of a stupid accident or just want to watch your ride later, or a road trip), why not?

Some people want to be the next rnickeymouse or M13 where they can make some money on youtube. Some can dream.

Do you regularly judge others? Why don't you mind your own business?

Yes, and cause its a public forum.

The difference?

Good old days when motorcycles weren't just an accessory for ****** bags! :lmao:

I know a couple "friends" who made it from Niagra Falls to Toronto in under 30 minutes.

Yeah, I would think the camera could come in handy in a lot of situations, but the one time I would be damn sure it wasn't rolling is if I decided to break every traffic law in existence...

this is why I also why I don't like group rides .. no desire to be featured on someone's facebook or instagram or whatever ... this whole social media craze with putting everything about your damned life online is just so bizarre

Sent from my piss poor iPhone while sitting on my squidly gixxxxxxxxer sippin on kool aid

If the bikes been impounded they can by law look the entire bike over and use whatever it is they find for any charge they decide. If it was just a traffic stop, no they would have no grounds.

Given the potential legal ramifications involved, I'm going to move this to Law & HTA. It's something that should be followed, if only to see what happens regarding the video evidence.

They can seize evidence that they would normally require a warrant to obtain, so that it can be protected from destruction prior to obtaining that warrant. As I understand it they can't actually view it, without a warrant.

Though the recent cell phone decision puts a lot of that sort of thing in doubt. If it isn't encrypted, it might be open.
Good old days when motorcycles weren't just an accessory for ****** bags! :lmao:

I know a couple "friends" who made it from Niagra Falls to Toronto in under 30 minutes.

Were 'they' members of the Midnight Riders? Haven't seen any of those guys in quite a while.

Can someone tell me what's with the wrist band around the fluid cylinder? (Brake fluid?) I've seen this a lot and have no clue what the purpose is?

Back
Top Bottom