Cam Seized by Outaouais Police | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cam Seized by Outaouais Police

Why do morons insist on wearing go pros or video taping themselves on the street..idiots!!!!

200 in a 70.....yes really.

Darwinism at it's finest.

They're not dead, no one died, what's your point? The amount of charges and dermit points they got are ****ing ridiculous when compared to what you'd get for making an illegal left turn and killing somebody.

charged and convicted are two different things.
What is gonna stick? and what won't?

From my experience, usually a dangerous driving ticket is suffice in this situation. They made it on the news intentionally to warn other bikers, in Quebec they really dont like motorcyclists.

Good point but I've never read of a drunk driver or cell phone user charged for 100+ dermit points and $10,000 in charges even in the event of someone's death...granted they could get sued after lol

200 in a 70.....yes really.

Darwinism at it's finest.

If you have rode a liter bike and have taken up the speed mentioned here, you would know it doesn't take long to reach 200kph.

Last time I rode a 2013 CBR1000R at 204kph in a 80 zone believe it or not, it was just that easy.

Forgive the couple, there were just having some fun.

But I agree they need to be responsible for their action.

i really want to see this video.

Not just that, doing all of this in 1 hour of riding?

I can hear someone out there already saying "Challenge Accepted!"
and soon we'll have a yahoo group of GoPro riders trying to get 20 MORE demerit points in 20 less minutes! Game on!

Thats why I hate GoPros on rides. People filming your face & posting it online. If you want to brag don't drag a brother down with you

If you have rode a liter bike and have taken up the speed mentioned here, you would know it doesn't take long to reach 200kph.

Last time I rode a 2013 CBR1000R at 204kph in a 80 zone believe it or not, it was just that easy.

I have a litre bike..I find it very easy to control my speed. Perhaps you have Parkinsons and your right hand shakes uncontrollably? I'd get that looked at.

This is a terrible argument. Oh I own a gun so you know how easy it is to kill someone :confused:

油井緋色;2092528 said:
They're not dead, no one died, what's your point? The amount of charges and dermit points they got are ****ing ridiculous when compared to what you'd get for making an illegal left turn and killing somebody.

Complete contempt of laws and a repeated demonstration, captured on video no less, of said laws being broken. Ridiculous antics matched with a similarly ridiculous set of charges to deter others from doing the same ****. That's my point.

Back
Top Bottom