North York General Hospital motorcycle parking? | GTAMotorcycle.com

North York General Hospital motorcycle parking?

I've worked there and seen the looks on people's faces when they read the parking rates. They turn around and start looking for alternates and there are none for cars anywhere nearby. For bikes just make sure you look for any No Parking signs or you will pay one way or another.

No refering to NYGH specifically but those hatched areas are often for maneuvering trucks and equipment. Parking in those is a no-no.

Last edited:
Park in the regular parking spots but scoot around the toll booth on the way out... there's plenty of room there.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 ...

I was there today and saw a few bikes parked there in the hatched area next to the pay booth... you can get to that spot without going through the parking gate. But, I see it's also really easy to get around those gates on the way out if you did choose to take a normal spot.

Directly in front of the emergency entrance there is a motorcycle only designated parking. Make a left as if your going to emergency and it's the first small lot on the right. Just drive on the side of the lift arm and the motorcycle parking is literally right infront of emergency.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Directly in front of the emergency entrance there is a motorcycle only designated parking. Make a left as if your going to emergency and it's the first small lot on the right. Just drive on the side of the lift arm and the motorcycle parking is literally right infront of emergency.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Designated motorcycle parking directly in front of the emergency room. The photo would make good fodder for some comedian.

Confirmed Aug 31st 2019
Security told me I could park in that area.
Try not to block access to sidewalk. In other words don't be that person to wreck it for everyone else.InkedNYGH_LI.jpg

Confirmed Aug 31st 2019
Security told me I could park in that area.
Try not to block access to sidewalk. In other words don't be that person to wreck it for everyone else.

Was going to post this. I have been there a number of times over this summer and there are usually 1-2 bikes in that area.

Going to try it when I go back this week.

Back
Top Bottom