3-days of Motorcycle Lapping (Oct 12, 13, 14) Forecast is Good | GTAMotorcycle.com

3-days of Motorcycle Lapping (Oct 12, 13, 14) Forecast is Good

should be $125 + HST at the gate given the hour less of track time, unless you're somehow cutting lunch.

I agree. I guess the marshals don't want to get out of bed any earlier. :rolleyes:

I agree. I guess the marshals don't want to get out of bed any earlier. :rolleyes:

It's colder in the morning, too many crashes so it's better to wait till 10 I'd rather miss a few rides vs a whole morning of track clean up
And why should it be 100 bucks ? It's still a trackday , the first of the year isn't $100, just cause there done for the season doesn't mean there bills are.
I agree about the $125 for a 10-5 day that's only fair

It's colder in the morning, too many crashes so it's better to wait till 10 I'd rather miss a few rides vs a whole morning of track clean up
And why should it be 100 bucks ? It's still a trackday , the first of the year isn't $100, just cause there done for the season doesn't mean there bills are.

+1.

ok so you just want a fair price, but not a good deal??

that's fine, no wonder is easy to do business in Canada, haha!

As a customer, I dont care how much bills they have to pay, I know care how much I am paying.

ok so you just want a fair price, but not a good deal??

that's fine, no wonder is easy to do business in Canada, haha!

As a customer, I dont care how much bills they have to pay, I know care how much I am paying.

Your post lacks sence.

You should care, because the moment that they have more bills to pay than customers paying them, the track day closes and we have one less venue to do track days at.

You should care, because the moment that they have more bills to pay than customers paying them, the track day closes and we have one less venue to do track days at.

Ding ding we have a winner

There were still a lot of crashes regardless. lol

Back
Top Bottom