Here is some amazing stunt riding! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Here is some amazing stunt riding!

Ya i watched this a few months ago, this guy is extremely talented...especially with his balance, probably has a background in gymnastics or something similar. Great stunts

Jesus christ @ 0:37 I thought it was gonna loop O__O Had to watch it a few times to believe it.

I also saw this video a couple of weeks ago, the things that this guy can do with a motorcycle is just unbelievable and as one have mention above, this guy is extremely talented and it was very entertaining watching it, thank you for sharing the video =).

Looks like he's having a seizure most of the time...

Nice to see someone from poland is actually good at something other than drinking :lmao:

Crazy stuff. Thanks for sharing the link.

I wonder how one learns that stuff safely. If they master little 50cc bikes first and then move up to heavier machines one by one?

He's okay, his name is Rafal, met him, i don't like his style, he's mostly acrobat, and not involving bike skills.

This is more what i like to see, and consider skill of the highest level, being able to put both stunt & track skills together!

[video=youtube;HkoGqttPZuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoGqttPZuY[/video]

track skills? Cool video, but that was just stunting on a larger surface area.

He's okay, his name is Rafal, met him, i don't like his style, he's mostly acrobat, and not involving bike skills.

This is more what i like to see, and consider skill of the highest level, being able to put both stunt & track skills together!

[video=youtube;HkoGqttPZuY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkoGqttPZuY[/video]

[video=youtube;uoiVtXtS444]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoiVtXtS444[/video]

track skills? Cool video, but that was just stunting on a larger surface area.

track skills, meaning able to ride a "track" or surface with corners, straights, with speed and precision etc. Pretty much anything you do on a bike can be considered stunting, that the bike is not suppose to do. Taking your stunts, and putting it on a track or in this case a track made out of the city roads, takes alot of skill doing combos, its nothing like going in circles all day, and jumping up and down on the bike like a monkey in a small area.

There's a reason Ernie Vigil and Apex Brocha are so highly paid and sponsored, because they both have stunt and "track riding" skills. i.e they both can race bikes and stunt bikes and put it together. I don't know how else to better explain it.lol

Like any judged sport or competition, best comes down to personal opinion of the judges or your own opinion based on what you like to see. One judge may see that fast bouncing style as the best thing ever, and another may think big deal... So although I do like Stunter13 a lot his style is not my favorite, the bouncing around on the bike is only entertaining for so long. And personally I get bored of it seeing it over and over, and prefer a lot of other riders style in terms of whole package... There are a lot of other European riders that do that style also, they just aren't as well known....And Stunter13 doesn't always win 1st place, even in Europe.

Then of coarse there is money and production involved with a lot of videos that can make a rider or riders look better then others on film.

Right now I really like Kyle Slinger and Eric Twight. Great riders, look them up on youtube. Had a chance to meet them personaly.

you may have been watching the wrong video.

your favs may make more money for various reasons.
but I have never seen anything like this guy, (same as OP)

http://www.stunter13.com/

Yes thanks, but i've seen it already long time ago, although he would appreciate it you promoting him. I already know who he is and what he does. I respect his craft, and he's actually a really cool asss dude in person, but again im really not fond of his style, if you knew him when he started off he had a gangster style, but then he chancged because he was so good, just like Eminem, he had a gangster flow when he was slim shady then Encore and all those albums happened. fast,fast,fast,fast,dipidi do da...stunter 13 got too good too fast for his fans, if you entertain people you have to go at their level of understanding otherwise once you surpass the general publics level, you may become God at your craft, but people loose interest when they can't see the fine details, the pausing, the metaphores, or the passion a unique showmanship etc.

He's also a LOT-Stunter, as Stunting grows, many bike styles and rider riding styles will emerge, now we even have drifting and for that you have Jorien etc.

Rafal is actually the number 1 stunter in the world right now, but again its personal preference, for someone who grew up to the OG's of stunting i will always like them better, also because these same riders have gone out to explore the stunt scene further, and keep doing incredible things.

If you are impressed by stunter 13, you should check out and see how far EDUB ernie vigil, and Apex Nick Broacha have come, they not only stunted, they created an empire, no pun intended but thats the name of their company as well, and further you will find they contribute back to the stunt community, they have videos on youtube showing people how to wheelie like pros etc, they created their own videos, own editing etc...these are SELF MADE STUNTERS! Edub was the first guy to do the endo/nose wheelie kiss girl like a boss.

most respect for Rafal as the youngest generation of stunters, but there is only so much he can do with the same tricks and travel to so many countries before he runs out of material and entertainment value, he is over all the best in a small lot environment, but when it comes to a whole city to play in, he's no match for edub or Apex....look these guys up, and you will see how far they have come on their own dime.

Then you have street stunters, some of the most hardcorde stunters out there, guys like Capone form stuntfarm, Guru from streetfighterz, Teach who is now sponsered by BMW motorcycles etc, these guys are the 2pacs, biggie, nas, jadakiss of the stunt game, the second generation to invent and put stunting on the map, the older guys like Jasson Britton who started it all are rare and few now though.

Guys like Edub and Apex are TRUE entertainers, they suck you in and keep you wishing you could be like them, that is what stunting is about, showing off, entertaining your lookers in a way like cool FACK i wish i could do that! if you can't do that, half of the purpose of stunting is dead.

Lot stunting is starting to become like ballay, too professional for its own good, judges telling you if you deserve to be number one or two, and so riders concentrate on being the best to do as the competition requires, its not true competition, true competition is something like F1 or Moto GP where you win based on who comes first & who performce best, in lot stunting the judges basically decide who is number 1 2 3, and i've seen guys do things on the street Rafal could never do on the streets. Stunt is too big now just to have one best stunter, there are many elite stunters out there imo.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4Rzk5iQNA
although they might be more rounded riders, Stunter 13 is still by far a better Stunter, of course that's my opinion an everyone has their own.

Thats exactly what i meant those guys are well rounded riders, and thats how a rider should be. These stunt tournaments are very restricted with rules and also restricting even the best riders to only grow within those rules and environment.

Like any judged sport or competition, best comes down to personal opinion of the judges or your own opinion based on what you like to see. One judge may see that fast bouncing style as the best thing ever, and another may think big deal... So although I do like Stunter13 a lot his style is not my favorite, the bouncing around on the bike is only entertaining for so long. And personally I get bored of it seeing it over and over, and prefer a lot of other riders style in terms of whole package... There are a lot of other European riders that do that style also, they just aren't as well known....And Stunter13 doesn't always win 1st place, even in Europe.

Then of coarse there is money and production involved with a lot of videos that can make a rider or riders look better then others on film.

Very well said ^ he knows whats up, i completly agree here!....in the end stunting is a new sport, i think its great that its growing,and that we have more then one number one rider... heck if it had more to it the better opportunities for other riders, They could have a Lot freestyle championship, a strictly drift style championship, and one with a track put out called street championship, where all kinds of bike skills would be required, then even street stunters would start going onto the track etc.

Here is just ONE example of ONE rider

Ernie Vigil aka E-DUB... I remember this video when i watched it 8 or 9 years ago...When stunter 13 didn't even have a 300cc bike!

The reason guys like Edub and Apex no longer compete is because they are WAAAY beyond Acrobats, they are the essence of Stunting..which is what can i make the BIKE DO! so someone like me judging a stunt competition i would look for who works his/her the bike most, the hardest, the whole point of stunting is what can you make the bike do, and not so much what you do on the bike, notice some riders keep your attention on ther bike, and stunters like Rafal on them on the bike.

Just try to imagine what you were doing 9 years ago, and this is what people like E-DUB/ Apex were doing.

When i look at guys like this i think... GANGSTERS! when i think of Stunter 13, i think... cool he can do tricks and acrobats on a bike.

[video=youtube;V_qhnK_tRHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_qhnK_tRHU[/video]

also check out Jesse Toler...again just ONE more rider, he's the KING of endo's/nose Wheelies, and holds the Guiness World Record for the longest nose wheelie in the world, check him too, another rider with deep history and contribution to stunting, and society, he did alot of his stunting at schools for children etc. another rider i can confirm deserves the title GANGSTER!

[video=youtube;snY3vktcFe4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=snY3vktcFe4[/video]

Alot of these guys did not have opportunity like Stunter 13, nor would stunter 13 have had an opportunity. Guys like Apex, Edub, jesse Toler, Teac Mcneal, Jasson Britton, Hollywood B, Bill Dixson, created XDL, the first ever stunt organization, which then later helped create other organizations like Stunt GP from europe, and now they have a new one in France. These guys are the fathers of this, who created everything stunt, guys like stunter 13, only had to buy a bike and practice in a lot then go sign up and win.

These second generation guys made Stunting! back then they did not have the opportunities like today new stunters, other wise they would have been #1's all their time too.

i doubt stunter 13 can do a nose wheelie even 1/3 of jesse tolers. yet he's ranked 1 stunter because he goes to Stunt GP european compitions. He never made it here in north america in XDL, where the og's like bill dixson rule, because north american judges don't like Rafals style either too much. again because the judges here are most likely OG stunters who want to see more bike wheelies, drifts rather then acrobats.

Last edited:
Bill Dixson, you probably never heard of either, multiple time XDL Chamption, he just made Rafal go home back to europe quiet.

Listen to the crowd as well. They tell you the truth.

[video=youtube;s1Ko4z6zIho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ko4z6zIho[/video]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom