Here is some amazing stunt riding! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Here is some amazing stunt riding!

Same compitition Stunter 13.....did not win. Bill Dixson smoked him!

[video=youtube;yiSEbGEaUhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiSEbGEaUhE[/video]

like i said stunter 13 is only 1 in europe, and to a certain stunt following. Here in North America he has no chance, there too many OG stunters here.

Bill Dixson, you probably never heard of either, multiple time XDL Chamption, he just made Rafal go home back to europe quiet.

Listen to the crowd as well. They tell you the truth.

[video=youtube;s1Ko4z6zIho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ko4z6zIho[/video]

Stoppie with no hands on the bike @ 55sec... wtf?!?

Stoppie with no hands on the bike @ 55sec... wtf?!?

Look again he reaches back with his left hand to where they install another brake master that is connected to the front brakes. Usually attached to the passenger peg bracket. Few people do that now but I believe billD was the first

Nice. Very impressive. I agree that the Polack does too much gymnastic-type stuff. That run by Dixon was just sick - crazy bike control.

Nice. Very impressive. I agree that the Polack does too much gymnastic-type stuff. That run by Dixon was just sick - crazy bike control.

BillD is known for inventing a lot of tricks, like the no handle bar stoppie, no handed fast wheelie, bunny hop to wheelie, bunny hop in a wheelie, switchback wheelies, switch back wheelie scrape etc etc....And not only did he invent alot of his tricks, he is also the only one doing some of them still to this day.....You dont hear about him much anymore but he is one of the best riders out of the US...His comp runs destroy a lot of these videos that are edited to only show the stuff that went they way they wanted too....Thats another element I touched on, its one thing to see an edited video with lots of production money, and its another to see a comp run where someone bangs out a nearly perfect run without editing out what didnt go right...BillD has true bike control always impressive, his sitdown circles and no handed sitdown circles are 2nd to none

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom