awyala

Catching TT style front or front & rear air to be more exact:
untitled-6.jpg

They are going kinda fast when those pictures are taken ... just saying

I'll start us off with a couple locations I have found:

York to Gardiner Onramp Seams: 43.641254,-79.382105
Jarvis to Gardiner Onramp Seams: 43.646429,-79.365996
Lakshore (Eastbound) to Gardiner Onramp Seams: 43.652577,-79.343423
Yonge (Northbound): 43.643876,-79.375633 (caught front wheel air here the other day on some bump I never noticed before)

All I got for now

Last edited:
Conservation Rd between Guelph Line and Twiss Rd.
1 Side Rd. between Guelph Line and Walkers Line

What's left of the Humber hump?

Conservation Rd between Guelph Line and Twiss Rd.
1 Side Rd. between Guelph Line and Walkers Line

If your in that area and don't mind breaking the speed limit, Appleby line ha some good humps on it.
I just like popping the front up and riding the wheelie through hump.

In Newmarket 19th road west of bathurst. Some nice tight twisties and a couple of nice hills to catch good air. Then the road turns to gravel so you can do some easy donuts and burnouts.

South Wood Tracks....wha dat?

It's a Southwood road in Muskoka. If you go NB, tracks "suddenly appear" after a good corner, and you don't see a drop on the other side, so you can catch air even doing just a decent speed.

Conservation road just west of guelph line nice rollercoaster:D get air both wheels if you hit them with high speed or time it right and hit the gas at the crest of each rise for;) nice wheelie and take twiss road south from there for some nice twistys

It's a Southwood road in Muskoka. If you go NB, tracks "suddenly appear" after a good corner, and you don't see a drop on the other side, so you can catch air even doing just a decent speed.

Aaaaaaaah yes, did that route once...difficult to see what's on the other side of the crest so with even cautious mild throttle front wheel air for sure. Never really sure where you're gonna touch down so you can't go nuts!

Loved it!

disco road and attwell dr.

Teston between Islington and Pine Valley.

If you're coming from Kleinburg, turn off of Islington onto Stegmans Mill road; You'll catch a downhill left with a nice little downhill straight to get some speed for an uphill right hander, you'll hit a fast left-right S followed by a long straight run into a few nice crests. I've managed to get my Audi airborne at some undisclosed but probably way too fast speeds.

Watch for the hidden driveways and some sections the limit is 40, others 60.

Back
Top Bottom