Motus.....YES! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motus.....YES!

Correct indeed......
I wish these guys nothing but the best. Why wouldn't I? Some pretty bright and accomplished people working there, no doubt. They must have done the numbers, economy of scale etc. To get over the hurdle, the Motus would have to carry a certain cache and all that. That's a huge gamble. Reminds me of somebody else. Buell. My $18,500(!) 2000 M2 Cyclone sat at the dealer 'til 2004, then sold for 1/2 that. I bought it in 2008 for 1/2 that again in pristene shape. Others became donors for chopper engines. Nobody seemed to appreciate the engineering and craftsmanship behind those things. I guess the market decides. These forum posts might be a microcosim of the market.

Well then it isn't you....

Try to comprehend. I did NOT ask you to tell me who it's not.
I clearly asked who is it FOR.
waiting...

@inreb
I was thinking about Buell too but in fairness Harley pulled him down.

Rich dudes who want something different.

Not gonna lie, that engine gives me a woody.

Try to comprehend. I did NOT ask you to tell me who it's not.
I clearly asked who is it FOR.
waiting...

@inreb
I was thinking

Its FOR.....people who like "retarded birds coming at them"
I have a soft spot for developmentally challenged animals.
You"ll also be at least $37k richer than I'am.

Dear Motus,
Please use this advertisement as a learning tool on how to market a product.
[video=youtube_share;qIBMoi_0bLQ]http://youtu.be/qIBMoi_0bLQ[/video]

Sounds good (I think, music is too loud). Looks like a BMW... from the 90's. Is probably at least 2x too expensive to sell. ... More likely 3x.

Personally I have zero interest. Motus fails to inspire.

Unless Honda trims down that fat cow - VFR1200 and makes it less hideous, Triumph Sprint will be likely my next sport tourer.

I know what company might be going bankrupt next!

It's good to see that they're doing some marketing, at least.

[video=youtube;SNkIvO0eFIw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNkIvO0eFIw[/video]

I wish these guys nothing but the best. Why wouldn't I? Some pretty bright and accomplished people working there, no doubt. They must have done the numbers, economy of scale etc. To get over the hurdle, the Motus would have to carry a certain cache and all that. That's a huge gamble. Reminds me of somebody else. Buell. My $18,500(!) 2000 M2 Cyclone sat at the dealer 'til 2004, then sold for 1/2 that. I bought it in 2008 for 1/2 that again in pristene shape. Others became donors for chopper engines. Nobody seemed to appreciate the engineering and craftsmanship behind those things. I guess the market decides. These forum posts might be a microcosim of the market.

Or more recently, EBR. The 1190rx priced at $18,900 lapped within a tenth of a second of the Panigale in a Cycle World test when if first came to market... 2 years later, dealer's where willing to let them go for under 13k (Houston Superbike comes to mind), and that was before EBR bit the dust.. See "solving Harley debate" thread for what the made in America crowd are actually willing to support. I wish them luck.

Back
Top Bottom