Scandinavian Motorcycle tour | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scandinavian Motorcycle tour

Interesting. I've been on Edelweiss tours, and they've been very well run, but the other one here, mbte, seems a lot less expensive.
Have you received any other info from them besides the website? I wonder if there is something they're not telling you, like insurance is extra or some little whammy like that.

You will enjoy riding in Europe. I hope to get to Scandinavia myself, but maybe 2015 or 16.

Interesting. I've been on Edelweiss tours, and they've been very well run, but the other one here, mbte, seems a lot less expensive.
Have you received any other info from them besides the website? I wonder if there is something they're not telling you, like insurance is extra or some little whammy like that.

You will enjoy riding in Europe. I hope to get to Scandinavia myself, but maybe 2015 or 16.

I'm going to reach out to them to get some more details and will post up when received.

Wow, London to Magadan looks epic.

I can't believe they are already fully booked for 2014 at $29,000 a pop (bring your own bike or extra to rent theirs) wow.

Yeah, I would have had to rent a bike on top of that. All in, I think think trip would cost me about $45-50K... damn.

You could always do it solo for a lot cheaper, maybe half that or less.

You could always do it solo for a lot cheaper, maybe half that or less.

What you are paying for is the support, medics, someone looking after all your accommodations, etc. Sure you can do it cheaper on your own, if you are willing to go out on your own, that is not for everyone. Many like the security of having support on a BIG trip like that. I know I would like it.

What you are paying for is the support, medics, someone looking after all your accommodations, etc. Sure you can do it cheaper on your own, if you are willing to go out on your own, that is not for everyone. Many like the security of having support on a BIG trip like that. I know I would like it.

That goes against everything I like on a motorcycle tour, and I hate group rides larger than 2.

The only benefit (to me) would be riding the roads to their fullest, without any waste of time, since the guides would know every corner along the way.. but that's a small price for too many sacrifices.

That goes against everything I like on a motorcycle tour, and I hate group rides larger than 2.

The only benefit (to me) would be riding the roads to their fullest, without any waste of time, since the guides would know every corner along the way.. but that's a small price for too many sacrifices.

I am not a fan of large group rides, but something like this is very different then the average tour in my opinion. Its a trip of a lifetime that I would not be that comfortable doing on my own. Adventure with a safety net you could say. Not for everyone, thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom