Reverse Screaming Alien gearing? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reverse Screaming Alien gearing?

Ken was working on it, wasn't he? I guess it's probably not a small ticket item.
He had the proprietary software finished but neeeds funds for the hardware. It seems there were some complications due to someone suing for a crash during a SOAR event

He has written about it publicly

I am hoping for 2014 since I already packed up my racing season

Last edited:
Reverse Screaming Alien kicked my butt this past weekend.

Riding hurt, newly-rebuilt engine that needed a break-in, went the wrong way with an adjustment on the bike (and which in my hurt state, I was in no position to fix during the weekend), plus with the bad weather I didn't turn a single lap until the Sunday qualifier and just did not feel like riding hard. Turned some laps, finished, didn't break anything further ... good enough. And then I misplaced my car and house keys - later found in my sleeping bag.

It was one of "those" weekends. My wrist still hurts. (didn't involve a bike crash - don't ask, stupid mistake on my part.) Remains to be seen if it will be better enough to go to the last round.

He had the proprietary software finished but neeeds funds for the hardware. It seems there were some complications due to someone suing for a crash during a SOAR event

He has written about it publicly

I am hoping for 2014 since I already packed up my racing season

Oh yes, I remember reading about that. Brutal...

Back
Top Bottom