Jeffrey Baldwin | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jeffrey Baldwin

I have 3 boys and one the same age as Jeffrey was when he passed.... and its so hard to wrap my head around this story..... I know people can be sick sob's but how do the other people in that house let this happen just because they don't want to cause problems?? Especially when those same people have young kids of there own!!?
I mean, that will screw up there own kids in the future knowing what they saw that little boy go through! And what about the system!?? How do they give custody knowing the previous issues they have had?? there are so many more people that should be held accountable on top of the grandparents!

I've been reading the articles about Jeffrey baldwin. I can't understand and/or even believe some of what I've read. How can that happen... and with so many people just watching it happen. Sickening....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...vation-but-didnt-call-police/article14373576/

In my opinion.... all the "witnesses" are just as guilty as the grandparents.

I've been reading the articles about Jeffrey baldwin. I can't understand and/or even believe some of what I've read. How can that happen... and with so many people just watching it happen. Sickening....

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...vation-but-didnt-call-police/article14373576/

In my opinion.... all the "witnesses" are just as guilty as the grandparents.

Yah, been following those articles too.

I don't live in a bubble and understand injustices happen to kids everyday on this earth. But for some reason, this series of articles really struck me.

Wish I could have done something to help him.

99.9 percent of people don't speak up about anything and are chickenshiz. My big mouth won't let me keep quiet but the older I get the more sick I am of usually being the only one to point out problems. It's very canadian especially to say nothing and look the other way

All the people who turned a blind eye to this failed him and they should be starve to death locked in a room full of piss and crap, w/o heat, and only a mattress to sleep on.

Just typing this wants me to make a road trip with a name list.

99.9 percent of people don't speak up about anything and are chickenshiz. My big mouth won't let me keep quiet but the older I get the more sick I am of usually being the only one to point out problems. It's very canadian especially to say nothing and look the other way

Humanity has no hope dude.

Wish I had a time machine to go back and rescue Jeffrey, but I did what I could to make sure he won't be forgotten.

www.indiegogo.com/projects/jeffrey-baldwin-memorial/x/5382102#home

Unveiling ceremony is tentatively planned for Saturday September 27th, 2014, Greenwood Park, Toronto. Hope to see many supporters of Jeffrey Baldwin there.
This would not have been possible without the generosity and compassion of hundreds of people. It has restored my hope for humanity.
http://www.newhamburgindependent.ca/news/wilmot-sculptor-working-on-jeffrey-baldwin-memorial/

Back
Top Bottom