What games do you play? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

too bad not many play tribes ascend.
I'll get GTA5 soon, who wants to make a motorcycle gang online ?!

who is going to pick up battlefield 4 on what system/ pc? I am thinking of going back to pc but I hear it's also 64 players on the consoles...

Going to buy a digital copy for my Xbone! All I'm going to do is try and blow up big buildings online :cool:
This is my signature

who is going to pick up battlefield 4 on what system/ pc? I am thinking of going back to pc but I hear it's also 64 players on the consoles...

You're a nerd

Will probably get it for PS4 on release date

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

PlanetSide 2 and World of Tanks on PC predominately, and BF4 when it comes out. My PS3 and 360 just sit now, the graphics suck compared to PC.

PlanetSide 2 and World of Tanks on PC predominately, and BF4 when it comes out. My PS3 and 360 just sit now, the graphics suck compared to PC.

You play WoT too? Did you get the shirt? :p

oh yeah, forgot to mention Payday 2 but due to none of my friends owning that game, it is no where near as fun as it should be

impulse bought State of Decay early version on Steam...

still baffled why Rockstar isn't releasing GTA V on PC

refuse to turn either console on when my PC just destroys them in terms of well, everything.... except my PC is in my room and not hooked up to the projector and 120" screen downstairs

also anxiously awaiting BF4

PC gamer only as well. Favorite games are Civilization 5, Crusader Kings 2, Dark Souls and a bunch of others. Steam is Torcidalol

stevex, as with every GTA since GTA3, the PC version is typically announced a couple months after the console version drops. Then it's about a 6-8 month wait usually. Should be here by spring hopefully..

Last edited:
PC gamer only as well. Favorite games are Civilization 5, Crusader Kings 2, Dark Souls and a bunch of others. Steam is Torcidalol

stevex, as with every GTA since GTA3, the PC version is typically announced a couple months after the console version drops. Then it's about a 6-8 month wait usually. Should be here by spring hopefully..

steamid is SteveX

I bought Civ 5 + expansions for like 12 bucks during the steam summer sales and was BY FAR the best purchase I made (I think I grabbed 10 games, half of which I haven't even run yet)

The only thing I dislike about that game is that I sit down and blink and 3 hours have passed and I find myself making excuses to not train or eat or acknowledge the outside world in any way shape or form

Hmm, thats a long wait... perhaps if it hits 75% off during the summer sale it is worthwhile, but I'm unsure if I can hold out that long... like most people who posted here, my consoles pretty much collect dust right now. One game that I did want to check out was The Last of Us, I'll probably grab a used copy off ebay one day

Does anyone have a reliable source to mod the Xbox360?

Anyone selling a spare power brick for the Xbox 360 slim?

pm me the info please

I wanted to hold out for the PC version but I couldn't wait. Besides, it's not guaranteed it'll release on the PC, Red Dead Redemption never got ported over.

World of Tanks ... looking forward to Watch Dogs.

Hey, i play WoT too!! Whats you're user name on it?

Anybody else play that game? I need to learn some team tactics.

Not a big gamer but main ones right now (now that I've broken my Candy Crush addiction) are Starcraft 2 and World of Tanks

Back
Top Bottom