What games do you play? | Page 27 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Current Boots post count about PUBG in this thread: 12

Eh as long as I'm winning I'll keep posting. Nothing else going on in here anyway.

Hence why someone went out of their way to make a pubg post count

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Took the day off yesterday and pulled a 14 hour marathon (with a couple eating breaks) testing out the vaulting/climbing changes on their test servers. LOTS of fun!!! Seemed a bit harder to get a chicken dinner for some reason, of all the games I played I only got 2 yesterday, but man it's a blast. I was pretty decent at the crouch-jump glitch but this makes things so much easier and pleasant in general. I also got about a 30 percent fps increase on this build... colours are nicer, and I also like the sound changes. MAJOR ballistics overhaul too, all outlined here:

https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/news/104.pu

Testing must have went well, because they kept the servers open for another day... still open until about midnight tonight so try out the vaulting while you can!

Did anyone watch any of the matches this past weekend from the IEM pubg invitational? Was great to watch the tactics of top-tier teams and see the various creative ways they worked their way across the battlefield. The casting software makes it very similar to watching cs:go events; I can't wait until you can download demos from the server ala cs:go so you can re-watch the entire match from any perspective.

Here is a link for game #1 (of 8): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/202450937

And here is the link for the rest of the matches: https://www.twitch.tv/esl_pubg/videos/all

I found the use of vehicles as make-shift fortifications especially creative... surprised me teams were still moving vehicles into the 2nd last and even final circles!

So xmas is coming. A new console is going to enter the household, but i currently have a 4 yo and an infant. Then there's me who would start playing more if there was one of interest in the house (we have a Wii and i'm usually just a PC player).... wifey loves a good challenging game (she's finished most of them that exist), kiddo is nuts for mario characters.

So we're definitely going nintendo but now...while i'm thinking the switch would be the best long term solution for the family, it's too advanced for my 4yo so that would make my wifey 'liable' to play for her when i'm not home which, first time around, wasn't a problem, but with the infant added to the mix, it's more challenging.

Then there's the 2ds xl which would have a ton of games, a bunch of them more aimed at her age group but then, it definitely would be more aimed at my daughter, no at the whole family.

What are your thoughts on this?

So xmas is coming. A new console is going to enter the household, but i currently have a 4 yo and an infant. Then there's me who would start playing more if there was one of interest in the house (we have a Wii and i'm usually just a PC player).... wifey loves a good challenging game (she's finished most of them that exist), kiddo is nuts for mario characters.

So we're definitely going nintendo but now...while i'm thinking the switch would be the best long term solution for the family, it's too advanced for my 4yo so that would make my wifey 'liable' to play for her when i'm not home which, first time around, wasn't a problem, but with the infant added to the mix, it's more challenging.

Then there's the 2ds xl which would have a ton of games, a bunch of them more aimed at her age group but then, it definitely would be more aimed at my daughter, no at the whole family.

What are your thoughts on this?
Buy a second hand 2ds xl for the kid, they don't know the difference and they tend to be rough on electronics. Buy dad the console of choice, the kids will grow into it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Riders first, just my guess. And some of those are not impressive.

What does you sad system look like?

djAQPJ4.jpg

I like my anime waifus

Buy a second hand 2ds xl for the kid, they don't know the difference and they tend to be rough on electronics. Buy dad the console of choice, the kids will grow into it.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk
After playing Mario kart 8 i realized there's a ton of aides to help kiddo (auto drive and auto steer) so its effortless for her, and then she can watch us play Mario + Rabbids

Also by not have a separate 2ds xl she gets less screen time which we kinda still want to control

油井緋色;2538909 said:
djAQPJ4.jpg

I like my anime waifus

Time for some wedding cake:
latest

油井緋色;2538909 said:
I like my anime waifus

Looks like a good setup :cool:, nice screen art. Though seems a little tight on desk space.

Looks like a good setup :cool:, nice screen art. Though seems a little tight on desk space.

Thank you lol

That table is actually huge but that monitor (Acer Predator X34) takes up a ridiculous amount of room.

油井緋色;2539775 said:
Thank you lol

That table is actually huge but that monitor (Acer Predator X34) takes up a ridiculous amount of room.

Nice I have a 30" Dell I know what you mean, but great having a large monitor.
Curious what mouse mat do you have? I am looking for something new. But a lot of mats come rolled up and I don't like that.

Nice I have a 30" Dell I know what you mean, but great having a large monitor.
Curious what mouse mat do you have? I am looking for something new. But a lot of mats come rolled up and I don't like that.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/mm600-dual-sided-aluminum-mouse-pad

The one I'm using now is:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/mm300-anti-fray-cloth-gaming-mouse-pad-extended

My reason for switching is because I have nerve compression on my right hand and wanted a soft surface.

Honestly the pads straighten out as soon as you take them out.

Back
Top Bottom