What games do you play? | Page 24 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Picked up MotoGP 15 for PS3 a couple of days ago. I'm having lots of fun learning the tracks. Does anyone use a steering wheel controller with this game? I've been using an old USB PC wheel and despite not having the D pad it works fine with Gran Turismo 5, but MotoGP 15 doesn't recognize it at all. I really miss the fine steering control. I've put a 1 inch extension on the regular PS3 controller stick but it's still not great.

Bought for honour on pc. What a game. Truly one of a kind fighting experience. This style of combat will shape a lot of games in the future I think. Instead of just spamming an attack you need to be skillfull.

Aside from the connection issues on PC I highly recommend this game.

Sent from my raven

Bought for honour on pc. What a game. Truly one of a kind fighting experience. This style of combat will shape a lot of games in the future I think. Instead of just spamming an attack you need to be skillfull.

Aside from the connection issues on PC I highly recommend this game.

Sent from my raven

For Honor was a blast! Hopefully the a second one is on the way. The story was alright, but the missions weren't to crazy. When playing through the campaign I was hoping for a little more than what we got. It was very bland and needs a lot more spice of life! lol

The combat is a blast. There's people out there that are insane to fight and I will completely avoid in games. The faction war is also pretty fun and keeps you wanting to help strive to victory more and more.

I'll post some videos of some mentionable kills I've got in the game so far.

Though I have to say some people are absolute losers in this game. Be it the nonstop spamming of the same combos or 2v1ing or throwing people off the map off the stsrt of the match.

Sent from my raven

Still playing Path of Exile, sometimes with my kids for the time being.

The FPS games, haven't gotten any better since Doom, with the exception of KOTOR.

Still playing Path of Exile, sometimes with my kids for the time being.

The FPS games, haven't gotten any better since Doom, with the exception of KOTOR.

I would have to, disagree on that point, they haven't all been good, sure, but if you wanted a list of good FPS games, made in the last 20 years, it would be long.

Started Mass Effect Andromeda last night

[video=youtube;gWIi6Pytde8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIi6Pytde8[/video]
A brilliant video.

Is Skyrim worth playing? It's on sale.

Is Skyrim worth playing? It's on sale.

100% Yes. Awesome game with a huge following, tons of mods and very fun to play. Open-world RPG. You don't pick a class, instead you get points when you level up to spend on whatever skills you want. A stealthy warrior? Sure why not. A pick-pocketing necromancer? Sure!

Next related question. My kid has it shared with me already. Is it worth the $25 to get all the add ons?

Next related question. My kid has it shared with me already. Is it worth the $25 to get all the add ons?
If you know for sure that you're gonna play the hell out of it.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I have Skyrim but just could not get into the game. It looks amazing, top notch, but the story and maybe it is just not linear enough for me. I guess I like my open worlds a little more simplistic like GTA V or Assassins Creed.

Was contemplating getting it for the Nintendo switch and giving it another try as I don't want to plug my PS3 in again and add more cables. Been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild, barely into it but the game is stunning, great use of style for a device that does not have the power of a PS4/Xbox.

Anyone play pubg? I can't believe it became so popular so fast... 1.3 million CONCURRENT players today (and it's still in "early release" stage!!):

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

That's almost as many concurrent as the next top 4 COMBINED... unreal! I do think the game is fun, but I'm not sure it lives up to the hype... i'm still deciding.

Anyone play pubg? I can't believe it became so popular so fast... 1.3 million CONCURRENT players today (and it's still in "early release" stage!!): http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ That's almost as many concurrent as the next top 4 COMBINED... unreal! I do think the game is fun, but I'm not sure it lives up to the hype... i'm still deciding.
PUGB?!? Where do they come up with these names? Is everything else taken?

I just started playing Elder Scrolls Online on PC this time, I used to have an xbox 1 but sold it early 2016. The game is just as good as I remember but with the usual PC goodies (addons, controller/mouse/kb, graphics, etc). I was trying to find something to fill my FFXI gouge and this is just band-aid!

Anyone play pubg? I can't believe it became so popular so fast... 1.3 million CONCURRENT players today (and it's still in "early release" stage!!):

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/

That's almost as many concurrent as the next top 4 COMBINED... unreal! I do think the game is fun, but I'm not sure it lives up to the hype... i'm still deciding.
I almost bought it yesterday, the hype has been created by Pewdiepie and the like. I don't really like milsim games but it does seem pretty fun. 37$ for early access on that game specifically seems a bit high too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom