What games do you play? | Page 21 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Is dealzon sanctioned/legit for Steam? I've got Humble Bundle, Green Man Gaming, Bundle Stars, and WinGameStore all bookmarked, but didn't have that one yet.

Also it does seem like if you don't mind playing slightly older games (eg. 5 years or so) that you never got around to getting/trying, it's not that hard to find them around 66-80% off if you wait. Currently waiting for the Steam Halloween sale to see what they might offer. Just picked up the entire F.E.A.R. series for like $6 and both Metro games for about the same as well.
Dealzon does not sell keys. It merely indexes and lists the deals going on at all the other online retailers. Much easier than checking GMG, Steam, and other sites separately. It also tells you if the price is the lowest ever, and gives a chart showing the price over time. You can also sign up for price drop reminders on a particular game you are looking for, but I haven't found that feature to work all the time.

New Nintendo Switch (NX) looks pretty cool.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Interesting concept. Will be interesting to see its raw performance and the graphics. Not in the same league as Sony and Microsoft but that has never been Nintendo's game anyhow. Definitely interesting for people who like to game but also travel. Kinda solves the problem with gaming on your average tablet with the built in controllers.

Dealzon does not sell keys. It merely indexes and lists the deals going on at all the other online retailers. Much easier than checking GMG, Steam, and other sites separately. It also tells you if the price is the lowest ever, and gives a chart showing the price over time. You can also sign up for price drop reminders on a particular game you are looking for, but I haven't found that feature to work all the time.

Ah so it is like 'isthereanydeal.com' then? I've signed up for that one...seems to send me emails too (once I imported my Steam Wishlist).

^^
Playing campaign now.
Loving the experience but the campaign is sooooo short.

Tried the online "operations" but wasn't a fan.

Picked up a PS4 a few weeks back and two games, NBA 2K17 and VR46 The Game. If anyone here plays either of those games online add me: MMI_23

Loving the experience but the campaign is sooooo short..

I was struggling massively with the salvage 4 spark plugs mission (going in with a mindset of kill them all) and questioned your statement. Smartened up and went quiet/sneaky/melee, knocked the tank series out, then story 2 in a night (and I epically suck at flying games). Loving it, but I fear you're right.

New Nintendo Switch (NX) looks pretty cool.

Looks like the bastard lovechild of the wii, wii u, and 3ds. My main concerns would be battery length, raw performance and graphics. Also backwards compatibility (at least with digital copies for wii/wiiu games; wouldn't be able to take disc from wii/u or carts from ds.)

I've rekindled my love for fallout 4 recently. Went heavy on mods and now its turned into a survival **** your pants at everything being hostile, wondering if you'll find food/water to sate your desires, or even a bed to sleep in for the night, massacre. No story/plot, the only objective is to survive. Now it feels like Metro series with better guns and marginally less Russian. or Stalker series with better graphics and marginally less Russian. aren't I pretty?
19532bc84a.jpg

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is pretty fun with a nice steering wheel, shifter and pedals.

@sabex I never really considered that as we have all the systems running at all times.

@sabex I never really considered that as we have all the systems running at all times.

It's not so much a matter of convenience as it is buying the same game for a 3rd time for a new console. Sure, I could just swap to the console that I have the game(s) for. But in some cases, like the 3ds and wiiu with Super Smash Bros 4, the wiiu has much better hardware so the game has a lot of content that is left out on the 3ds (due to platform limitations.) Which meant if I wanted to enjoy the other parts of the game, I had to buy it for the wiiu. Especially if I wanted viable local co-op. There's even a feature to use your 3ds as a controller (in case your friend doesn't have 4+ wiiu controllers) but even that requires owning the game on every 3ds also.

But of course, that's comparing a portable/handheld system to a grounded/stuck in one place system. The switch will be a combination of the 2; and probably require you to buy every game again or take/keep your other console that its supposed to replace. Whats the point of carrying around the switch if I have to take out my 3ds to play a game, unless I decide to buy it again for the switch. The wiiu/switch isn't that much of a problem since both can just sit at home on the shelf.

I will be playing this next month when it comes out end of November.

[video=youtube;SZymd6r4wGg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg[/video]

Damn, it's been so long since I've played a JRPG......
Probably been a while since I've played ANY game actually.

This trailer had a 'Metal Gear Solid: Phantom Pain' touch to it.

Last edited:
Lots on sale atm due to the various 'Halloween Sales' on various sites and places. Also looks like Steam has all the Splinter Cell games at 75% off, and Bundle Stars has most of the Borderlands series at about 80% off as well.

Steam also has their Halloween Sale starting in a few hours...figure between it and the above I'll pick up a few more things to play while I wait for spring.

Just got Titan Fall 2 last week.

Beat the story twice already and going back to play a third time. The campaign was great and really makes you grow an attachment for the Titans now.

After the same over and over with Cod and BF, Titan Fall is great refresh to FPS. And the biggest thing i like is the no pay to win or need to pay for extra DLC. Respawn (makers of Titan Fall) have stated that the new maps and other DLC will be free. About time we can avoid having to buy a game for $60-$80 then give them another $35-$50 to keep playing with the player base.

Game play is fast and extremely addictive. Game looks great and is also on all major platforms. PC, Xbox, PS4. Sadly there is no cross platform play :(

And the biggest let down is having to play this with Origins... BUT! If you can get over that BS, than you'll enjoy the game a great deal.

I am also playing Titanfall 2. I liked the original so much, I had preordered it (from playing the technical test) and also bought the DLC season pass before any DLC was released. So I had no problem with paying for DLC, but it did end up fragmenting the player base. They eventually gave the DLC to everyone for free but it was a bit late at that point. I do like Titanfall 2, but not quite as much... there is something about the multiplayer that I am just not getting as I'm usually doing pretty poorly, at least until I get into a Tone... then things are okay. Single player was very linear, but still pretty good. It kinda plays like HL2 did... plus the level design in multiple areas has a definite Portal vibe, which is not a bad thing.

I am also playing Titanfall 2. I liked the original so much, I had preordered it (from playing the technical test) and also bought the DLC season pass before any DLC was released. So I had no problem with paying for DLC, but it did end up fragmenting the player base. They eventually gave the DLC to everyone for free but it was a bit late at that point. I do like Titanfall 2, but not quite as much... there is something about the multiplayer that I am just not getting as I'm usually doing pretty poorly, at least until I get into a Tone... then things are okay. Single player was very linear, but still pretty good. It kinda plays like HL2 did... plus the level design in multiple areas has a definite Portal vibe, which is not a bad thing.

When you get to the Arc base, I can see why you'd say that about Portal and HL. I really liked the Arc base game play and how you can travel back and forth. Really made the game play unique for that portion of campaign.

I'm playing on PC right now and using my Xbox One controller. I found it way more relaxing when trying to play. As for doing poorly, maybe you need to channel your inner BF or COD child. This might help you to toss out a few more insults and with that rage help to demolish the other team. I mean... Its worth a try. Right?

With Titan Fall one, they did divide the play base with all the DLC packs. I think that's why they gave them out for free later on. But with the new release of TF2, they aren't going to have paid DLC which will keep the community together. They should've done a release back at the beginning of summer. This time of year if for the BF and COD fanboys. Hard to break that cycle right now.

Careful with the spoilers! I was talking not just that level, but also the prior one. And that mechanic is sorta lifted from Quantum Conundrum, but it's still fun and interesting (TF2 levels are WAY more visually detailed than QC). Regarding the channelling rage... that doesn't sound healthy. Regarding the release date, I feel like that might have been the intention, but the game just wasn't ready yet. What's weird to me is that I can say I remember seeing BF1 advertisements (which I haven't bought) but I don't remember seeing anything for TF2. Oh well. EA does what they want I guess

Back
Top Bottom