What games do you play? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Payday 2. Killing it right now. Other then that usually statcraft 2, or a five dollar indie game that is the flavour of the month. Gave up on console gaming a long time ago after I went through my third xbox. Might just pick up a ps3 on the cheap in a few months so I can play gta v and last of us.

Can't wait for battlefield 4. Play 3 at my buddies house all the time. That game is frigging addicting.

Big fan of the bioshock games. Infinite is pretty cool. Used to play team fortress all the time but I steer clear of most online games now as I hate having my *** handed to me by 14 year old nerds.

I still play a TF2 a couple times a week. That's really the only game I play regularly. Still fun, though I wish they pumped a new map pack in. After seven years, the handful of new maps you get each year don't really offer too much that's new.

Currently on Rome II total war. **** is ****ing addictive... Playing as Sparta.. Leonidas is a badass.

World of Tanks ... looking forward to Watch Dogs.

just picked up CS:S again
LoL
Awesomenauts
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3
Starcraft 2 WOB

Currently on Rome II total war. **** is ****ing addictive... Playing as Sparta.. Leonidas is a badass.

They're coming out with the sequel to 300

Haven't played al summer but just got GTA 5 for my Xbox. Probably the last game Ill buy before my Xbone makes its way to my front door come November 22. I plan on getting Forza 5 and Battlefeild 4 for that console.

This is my signature

Forza is always on at my place. I have a Fanatec wheel and the clubsport pedels so it's a blast. When that is not on I am playing Skyrim or Fallout and the occasional round of Black ops 2.

A good zombie game that has been taking up a lot of game time is State of Decay. Crazy game and very well done!!!

who is going to pick up battlefield 4 on what system/ pc? I am thinking of going back to pc but I hear it's also 64 players on the consoles...

who is going to pick up battlefield 4 on what system/ pc? I am thinking of going back to pc but I hear it's also 64 players on the consoles...

I'll be playing tons on PC. I bought it for both PC and xbox last time, and hardly touched the xbox one. PC is just vastly superior for FPS games.

Back
Top Bottom