What games do you play? | Page 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

What's CSGO? There are some guys on my twitter feed that competitively play that and CoD. I know what CoD is.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk
Counter strike. A more tactical shooter than cod

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

What's CSGO? There are some guys on my twitter feed that competitively play that and CoD. I know what CoD is.

Counter Strike Global Offensive

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Ty ?

Are you still enjoying the game? I'm holding out until the price drops.
Haven't played it in a bit because I've been busy but yeah I still enjoy it. I think I've got over 30 hours on it now

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

So my friends have been saying that the ending to no man's sky is disappointing. And after 3 weeks of release they decided to sell the game for 50 percent off in some stores.

Me putting two and two together, I search up the ending and lo and behold it has arguably the shittiest ending I've ever seen.

I requested a refund on steam. What a joke. That game had so much potential

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Currently playing Witcher 3, based upon some Polish short stories and novels.

No man's sky is one hell of a game I've been playing it for the last 4 hours nonstop. So addictive.

Haven't stopped playing it. I can't put it down.

If anything buy it play it for under an hour and return it if you don't like it. It's addictive though.

I think I've got over 30 hours on it now

I requested a refund on steam.

Alrighty then. 30 hours logged - how do you figure you'll get a refund? Glad I held off.

Alrighty then. 30 hours logged - how do you figure you'll get a refund? Glad I held off.
It's definitely a fun game but they ****** up the ending it could have been so much better. If you search up what's at the center of the Galaxy you'll see why Iost my drive to play it.

Also I didn't get a refund. I was reading on reddit that two weeks ago they were being very generous with them though. I missed my chance oh well. Never buying from hello games again that's for sure.

An infinite universe of the same repetitive gameplay with slightly different looking planets and animals.
I didn't mind that it's whats at the center of the Galaxy that I minded.

I didn't mind that it's whats at the center of the Galaxy that I minded.

Mad because when you got to the centre, you weren't in Toronto?

Waiting for the new NES console to be released in November. Cant wait to play some of the older games again, without blowing on the cartridges. ( youll get that if you ever played nintendo)

Waiting for the new NES console to be released in November. Cant wait to play some of the older games again, without blowing on the cartridges. ( youll get that if you ever played nintendo)

I'm thinking of buying the original system or a newer made console that plays the cartridges. Blowing on the cartridge was part of the experience lol. Hated it back then but I guess now I'm feeling nostalgic about it.

Back
Top Bottom