What games do you play? | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

Not really related, but saw this on the Twitter and thought it was cool.
Check out @9GAGGifs's Tweet: https://twitter.com/9GAGGifs/status/708114986288156672?s=09

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk
latest

have about 8 hours on the division in the past 2 days. what a great game.

the dark zone is a lot more intense in comparison to the beta

Got this for the Xbox. I've got a few hours in and like the missions. Just did a mission last night that was about the cleaners getting all of their napalm ready to cleanse the city. That was a crazy mission.

As for the dark zone. I went in once and tried to help kill a couple of guys who were rogue agents. Apparently that was a bad idea and i got rocked by about 4 people. I was only level 3 when i went in and had no fancy gear yet. Gonna head in there shortly. Just got to level 11 and some decent gear.

Got this for the Xbox. I've got a few hours in and like the missions. Just did a mission last night that was about the cleaners getting all of their napalm ready to cleanse the city. That was a crazy mission.

As for the dark zone. I went in once and tried to help kill a couple of guys who were rogue agents. Apparently that was a bad idea and i got rocked by about 4 people. I was only level 3 when i went in and had no fancy gear yet. Gonna head in there shortly. Just got to level 11 and some decent gear.
At level 11 you should be good. Try teaming up with someone in there its a lot easier to rank up. Make sure they don't go rogue though.

At level 11 you should be good. Try teaming up with someone in there its a lot easier to rank up. Make sure they don't go rogue though.

Yeah i found that out the hard way in the beta. My buddy was messing around and shot someone by mistake. I was beside the guy doing jumping jacks. I all of a sudden go rogue and get blasted! After a few choice words and some laughter, I saw that it wasn't a good idea!

Never been a big gamer, but do enjoy mindless video games - I could never really get into the really "good" games that have a good plot/story line.

With that said, been playing Dynasty Warriors 7. Most mindless gameplay I've ever come across. Even more mindless than the days and days of time I spent on COD MP.

A Story about My Uncle. Nice, chill game that took about 3 hours to finish. I think it's a slightly older title. Game mechanics are basic but fun. I recommend if you see it on sale.

Looks like I'll be getting No Man's Sky when it comes out

[video=youtube;deRLBJ7b-cU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deRLBJ7b-cU[/video]

No man's sky is one hell of a game I've been playing it for the last 4 hours nonstop. So addictive. So hard to survive. I was placed tens of thousands of light years away from the centre of the universe but I'm slowly making my way there. It's just a matter of survival.

What an unreal concept for a game this is.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

Looks really cool, like Star Citizen. I've got some credits burning a hole in my steam account. Maybe I should try it out.

Looks really cool, like Star Citizen. I've got some credits burning a hole in my steam account. Maybe I should try it out.
I'd do it if I were you. It's a little confusing at first but once you get the hang of it you know what you're doing.

Im having trouble peeling away from the pc right now but I gotta wake up early tomorrow or else I'd be on this thing all night.

I seriously wonder what's at the center of the universe in this game. It better be good.

So far I've discovered a variety of planets. My first planet was lush with a lot of creatures and flora. I found another planet that was completely scarce on resources and I thought I was gonna have to restart my game because Id be stuck on that ****** planet but I found a way out. Then I discovered some crazy heat storm planet where temps shot up to 160 Celsius out of nowhere forcing you back into your ship or in a cave somewhere.

Right now I'm just exploring a planet that has no fauna or flora. I'm just discovering space stations on the planet for credits so I can get some more money to warp from one cluster to another.

Last edited:
No man's sky is one hell of a game I've been playing it for the last 4 hours nonstop. So addictive. So hard to survive. I was placed tens of thousands of light years away from the centre of the universe but I'm slowly making my way there. It's just a matter of survival.

What an unreal concept for a game this is.

Exactly my thoughts. I giggled like a kid when I got the Amazon notification that the box had been delivered

I checked out the steam store last night but the reviews seem to be overwhelmingly negative :confused:. It's got me hesitating. Would be nice if there was a demo.

I checked out the steam store last night but the reviews seem to be overwhelmingly negative :confused:. It's got me hesitating. Would be nice if there was a demo.
Haven't stopped playing it. I can't put it down. Found a sweet planet just now.

c0b18d11c8016972702001fe3b2b6d22.jpg

Had this cave full of plutonium
8cb4bb0f133de69c7e5d133ef571aaea.jpg

If anything buy it play it for under an hour and return it if you don't like it. It's addictive though.

Just found a planet with loads of wild life and a lot of acid rain.

163441d018cddad978dc275106a1b904.jpg

@boots did you even go to work today??

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Currently playing a lot of overwatch lately. But normally I'm on CSGO

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Currently playing a lot of overwatch lately. But normally I'm on CSGO

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
What's CSGO? There are some guys on my twitter feed that competitively play that and CoD. I know what CoD is.

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom