What games do you play? | Page 13 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

New generation consoles are retarded. I bought a ps4 and it's been sitting there for a month without being turned on. There are no games for it.

I play games with my daughter.. We just finished the "drake" series of games.. Whats something similar you guys would recommend?

New generation consoles are retarded. I bought a ps4 and it's been sitting there for a month without being turned on. There are no games for it.
You kind of know that going in. You can see release dates for most games. It will take a while to geta. Good library, i real ly enjoyed black flag for it and am really looking forward to second sun next month.

Anyone on here still playing GTA5 on PS3?

Definitely me. Been following it's development for a while.
Nice, it seems as if they've made a lot of changes in even the past couple weeks. They added proximity voice chat as well as lowered the amount of damage to bring a person down.

do you have rainbow six siege by any chance?

Blade & Soul. Best boobie physics next to Dead or Alive.

Nice, it seems as if they've made a lot of changes in even the past couple weeks. They added proximity voice chat as well as lowered the amount of damage to bring a person down.

do you have rainbow six siege by any chance?

No not yet. Between Borderlands 2 (love that game) and World of Warships I don't have a lot of free time after that.

Playing on PC

World of Tanks
World of Warships

From the recent Steam Sale I bought :
Civ 3 (was only $1.94 LOL)
Civ 4
Civ 5
Fallout 3 GOY
Fallout NV

Hoping to replay the Fallout 3 series games before getting 4. But I'm having problems loading the 3's on my Win 7 machine. It loads but doesn't load the saved game.

Played the beta in little bits so far. Too early to judge it. So far it doesn't seem like anything special

Finally built a new PC to replace my aging dinosaur. Purchased several games on Steam but made the mistake of playing Rocket League first. I haven't even touched the rest of my library lol.

Finally built a new PC to replace my aging dinosaur. Purchased several games on Steam but made the mistake of playing Rocket League first. I haven't even touched the rest of my library lol.
What are the specs? I recently built one too

73c0ab63f0bbaa03b8e70b081bd08333.jpg
ad3b6a21d1195045e2b4716e6f4d78d2.jpg

Been playing Warframe recently myself

I can't play modern games. I don't know if it's nostalgia, or what, but these games in the past have broken me and I find nothing acceptable because of them... :(
Ultima_Online_cover.jpg

then...
Dark_Age_of_Camelot_cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom