What games do you play? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What games do you play?

stevex

Any consoler/mobile/PC gamers on here?

Winter is coming, what are your current favourite time killers, and what are you looking forward to?

I am doing my best to resist the GTA V mad rush as ever since I bought a PC and discovered the Steam Summer Sale, I am loathe to pay full pop for ANY game....

Currently, I'm on

PC
Civilization 5
Deux Ex Human Revolution
Darksiders 2
Might and Magic 6

iOS
Breach and Clear

Just head games.

BTW, I've just acquired a large collection of new motorcycle apparel - jackets, gloves, etc. if anyone is interested in buying quick and cheap
;)

Last edited:
I go through phases when playing games, sometimes play a lot, then I do not touch my PS3 for months. I love open world games, so the Assassins Creed franchise and GTA are great. I did buy the new GTA V, so far its incredible, massive world with seemingly endless things to do. These types of games keep me busy for years as I find the replay value or just roaming around causing havoc offer lots of replay value.

Counter-Strike is pretty much the only game I still play (Global Offensive these days). According to my steam profile I have played it 43 hours over the past 2 weeks, so I don't have time to play anything else :p

We have a GTAM steam group for PC gamers for anyone interested:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GTAMGamerZ

PM me your profile link and I'll send you the invite to the group.

OH, and of course I play Cookie Clicker! That's my fav!!! ;)

Last edited:
I kind of play random games off and on. I just finished Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It was good. I'll be playing lots of Battlefield 4 when it comes out. It will be excellent.

Steam: CBWMrK
Xbox: TylerMrK
PS: TylerMrK

Used to play call of duty a lot. Havent touched my ps3 until yesterday when i picked up gta5

I like to wait til they're older and <$20 so I'm still on bf3. Sunk a sad amount of time and money into that game. When the price is right, ill pick up:

Far Cry 3
Dishonoured
Tomb raider (whatever the new one is called)
Battlefield 4
GTA 5

Havent enjoyed COD or Assassins creed in a while, but might pick those up too.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The new Tomb Raider was nice. I still haven't finished the boss fight, got distracted playing Skyrim and Payday 2.

Fallout 3's up next.

I only play the PS3 from early November till mid april .. i mostly play COD games online. Since i have most of the COD, looking forward to the COD ghost as well.

I only play the PS3 from early November till mid april .. i mostly play COD games online. Since i have most of the COD, looking forward to the COD ghost as well.

I'm sure it will be good, but I'm really disappointed that they're STILL sticking with the same core game engine. Everyone else has moved on. I'm hoping it will run okay on PC, but I'm not holding my breath. Last time I bought one of their PC versions it was a non-stop stutter fest.

I'm sure it will be good, but I'm really disappointed that they're STILL sticking with the same core game engine. Everyone else has moved on. I'm hoping it will run okay on PC, but I'm not holding my breath. Last time I bought one of their PC versions it was a non-stop stutter fest.

You must have one CRAP video card then... COD runs smooth as silk on even the most low-end of cards...

I only play COD. That keeps me entertained. With multiplayer there is always someone better than you, so that's good. Plus zombies is a whole different game

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Just on the PC and only play Call OF Duty. The multiplayer is very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom