Just got back from my first trip down to PA | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got back from my first trip down to PA

ajaxguy

So just got back from my first PA trip.... took the R1 down to Pittsburgh to watch a pirates game. Went down through 219, across 6 and then onto 666 and down 62. Very very nice roads! 666 is great and some areas were freshly paved. Not too much dirt or gravel either.
On the way home we took 62 north up along the other side of Allgheny and wow!! What a ride!!

I know I just scratched the surface of PA roads, but if I did I cant wait to explore more of the roads down there. very lil cop presence too which was nice!

So just got back from my first PA trip.... took the R1 down to Pittsburgh to watch a pirates game. Went down through 219, across 6 and then onto 666 and down 62. Very very nice roads! 666 is great and some areas were freshly paved. Not too much dirt or gravel either.
On the way home we took 62 north up along the other side of Allgheny and wow!! What a ride!!

I know I just scratched the surface of PA roads, but if I did I cant wait to explore more of the roads down there. very lil cop presence too which was nice!
Ah, if you think that was nice, wait until you go down there to just ride and take the really nice roads. No reason to ride long riders in Ontario anymore.

Ya depending on weather i am thinking about an October weekend run to the renovo area

Ah, if you think that was nice, wait until you go down there to just ride and take the really nice roads. No reason to ride long riders in Ontario anymore.

Back
Top Bottom