New Streetfighter class to be run at all OSCA envents | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Streetfighter class to be run at all OSCA envents

H2Racer

The OSCA is pleased to announce the trial of our latest Street Bike class, Street Fighter. Presented by Cycle Pro Motorcycle Parts & Service in Brantford Ontario, the new Street Fighter class fills the gap between our popular Bike and Sled*Comp class and our crazy heads up King of the Street class. The Street Fighter class is designed for street legal motorcycles of all makes and runs heads up on a 9.50 index. The entry fee is just $50 for a tech card plus the track entry fee of $20 and 100% of the tech card monies gets paid back to the top 4 racers in the class! The rules are simple and are posted below. This class will be featured at the OSCA finals and will be run in its entirety on Saturday September 28th. Our goal based on the success of this trial race is to run the class at every event both Saturday and Sunday in 2014 and crown a new Street Fighter champion! Spread the word and we’ll see you at the drags!*

STREET FIGHTER*CLASS DESCRIPTION: Street Fighter is open to street legal bikes only. This class is designed for the a street bike racer that wants to run on an index. Street Fighter has a 9.50 index and the class is open to various combinations and several different size riders.
DESIGNATION: The class designation is SF. All entrants must display a bike number on both sides of their motorcycle.
FORMAT: This is a 9.50 Index class run on a .400 pro tree. This class is an all-run field. The #1 Qualifier will get the bye run in 1st round if there are an odd number of bikes. Pairings for all racers will be done in the tower by the computer system and paced on a pro ladder.
GENERAL: Each rider may only enter one bike in the Street Fighter class.
ENGINE: Any combination of engine and power adders (turbo or nitrous) allowed.
BRAKES: Front and rear brakes are required.
CHAIN GUARDS: Chain guards are required on all entries.
ELECTRICAL: 2-steps, delay boxes, auto shifters, and electronic throttle stops are prohibited.
LIGHTS: All motorcycles must have a functional OEM headlight or aftermarket headlight. All motorcycles must have a functional OEM tail light or aftermarket tail light. Flashlights are not permitted to be used as a headlight or taillight.
CLUTCH: Clutch must be hand activated. Slider clutches are prohibited. Air shifter allowed.
TIRES: DOT street tires only are permitted. All tires must have visible tread. DOT slicks are not permitted.
WHEELIE BARS: Wheelie bars are prohibited.

Any question please call me at 519-754-0200 or cyclepro@bellnet.ca

Thanks Craig

this class should be very popular. with all the long arm stock motor BUSAs Gsxr zx etc that go to the tracks that can't quite compete in the king of the street class this is just the ticket. any combo to get you to run 9.50. and all money paid right back out to the racers. this should be a very cool class for next year. come out for some cheap fun on a equal playing field.

lots of views....

any interest here???

The feedback I have been hearing is all positive.

Even if someone is running 9.60 or even 9.70's they are the hunt for this class...pro tree is a great equalizer.

Next Saturday the 28th will be first Streetfighter event at TMP.

a 9.70 bike can win for sure. all it takes is someone sleeping at the light

I really hope this class takes off!!

couple guys here setting up there bikes to run the class

I know of 5 that are in the works right now including a GSXR1000 on our bench right now and dyno tommorrow night.
Will be spreading the word to the Michigan boys also, since they are not that far away.

LETS GET IT ON.....This should be a fun year...Won't have to wax it quite as much this year!

The OSCA schedule is just about locked down. Looks like there will be 7 events this year.
I will post complete schedule when confirmed.

I am also interested in this. I will check out the first event and go from there. If all I get is 2 qualifying passes all day though then no thanks.

Boosted_H22704 said:
I am also interested in this. I will check out the first event and go from there. If all I get is 2 qualifying passes all day though then no thanks.

Usually there are 3 qualifying passes to set ladder for first round. If you want more passes you can sign up for the bike/sled class also like we do. We dial 9.50 in that class and gets you extra passes and more opportunity for more cash. Any questions post up here or call shop and I will gladly help. 519-754-0200 Thx Craig

2014 OSCA schedule has now been posted.
Remember these weekends will have two separate Streetfighter races, one Sat and one Sun.

2014 Schedule Released

May 24-25 TMP
June 14-15 TMP
July 5-6 TMP
July 19-20 TBA (to be announced)
Aug 9-10 TMP
Sept 6-7 GBM
Sept 27-28 TMP

Last edited:
We now have a Facebook page for this series.
Search for "Cycle Pro Streetfighter" and like to keep up on the lastest updates.

Just sharing some the latest confirmed racers running in Streetfighter series this year.
Craig Mark (myself) Suzuki B King
Dan Moscardini - Busa
Brian Davis - Busa
Mike Mildon - Busa
Blake McCord - GSXR1000
Glen Monk - ZX14
Will Fogan - Busa

Will post up additional info as confirmed

Sounds like a good group so far. I won't be competitive, but hope to join you occasionally on a stock swb gen 1.

I will attend at least one event this year, but all depends on when I can get out the bike for a little test and tune first.

Looking forward to this class.
Hopefully the weather will start turning soon.
Too cold in garage to get the bike done lol.

Yes it is...not my favorite but will consider going anyway.

Back
Top Bottom