Shots Fired!! DO NOT RIDE THIS PLACE!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shots Fired!! DO NOT RIDE THIS PLACE!!!

Your map show Milton, Ive actually ridden in there before, nothing much just a few trails. Your article says it was in Bradford, just saying.

Your map show Milton, Ive actually ridden in there before, nothing much just a few trails. Your article says it was in Bradford, just saying.

+1

I work 30 seconds from the Milton location and ride by ther everyday.

Back in 2001, I used to ride there, way better back then when the hill was built up and the trails were traveled more, also just south along the tracks was more trails and a couple little jumps, it was a good learning spot. One time, approximately 2001, when I was riding there I saw a guy dressed all in orange in the forest on the north west corner of steeles and tremaine, he looked to be hunting, I can't say what he was hunting for, maybe Canada Geese?

If your friend was riding with a straight pipe exhaust I guess his life was then saved by the sound waves from it rippling the atmosphere and causing the bullets to wobble off course.

The marker is in the Jannock Quarry lands in Milton. If this was where shots were fired please PM me. I am one of the engineers responsible for that area.

The marker is in the Jannock Quarry lands in Milton. If this was where shots were fired please PM me. I am one of the engineers responsible for that area.

you dont happen to drive a black GMC Jimmy do you ;)

you dont happen to drive a black GMC Jimmy do you ;)

Nope and when I shoot at something I tend not to miss :)

There are however more then a few very very disgruntled locals in that area right now.

Lots of crazies

Group ride anyone? Ofcourse we have to invite a few of the guys from the "Do you shoot" thread :D

Nope and when I shoot at something I tend not to miss :)

There are however more then a few very very disgruntled locals in that area right now.

What's their beef anyway? In any case it's not something that should be resolved by shooting at people. I hope they catch him and nail him to the cross (legally speaking).. Law abiding gun owners don't like bad publicity generated by these yahoos.

bring an assault rifle ad fire back

Sorry to leave everyone hanging.

I'm not sure why my map showed milton because it was no where near there. I'm going to try again...

http://goo.gl/maps/tnieF

Use google maps to zoom in to the destination spot. Trails are fantastic!!

Apparently the guy that shot at him didn't even own a property close by. He was responsible for looking after someone's extensive tomato garden. Police know who he is (old man) but they haven't found him yet.

Crazy!!

Last edited:

I'm not sure why my map showed milton because it was no where near there. I'm going to try again...

Apparently the guy that shot at him didn't even own a property close by. He was responsible for looking after someone's extensive tomato garden. Police know who he is (old man) but they haven't found him yet.

Crazy!!

Sounds like and older guy. Probably not a little age got the better of his judgment glad no one was hurt.

Crazy!!

Are these public trials or private trials ? why would he be shooting.

I don't know if it's crown land or not. From what the neighbor (to the trials) said... he doesn't own the land.

Neighbor was a witness to hearing shots fired.

Back
Top Bottom