Shots Fired!! DO NOT RIDE THIS PLACE!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shots Fired!! DO NOT RIDE THIS PLACE!!!

25km further NE is the Baxter tract (part of Simcoe forest), its small but there is plenty to do there plus you wont get shot at.

Umm...should you not call the police instead of posting this in GTAM.

thanks for letting every one know though!

The OP is talking about what's known to the police and witnesses so I assumed that he did report it.

No it's not.

Correct.. We don't live in the US. The OP's buddy can go in front of a JP, give a statement and have the guy charged, but typically, once the police nab the yahoo, they will typically be the ones to charge him.

I rode my bikes in those areas back in the early 80's.Nobody bothered us if we rode on the west side of the road,but it wasn't cool to ride on the east side.(did anyway) I stored my bikes in a friends garage just before Kelso Ski area.We rode the ski hills and on top of the escarpment as well without any trouble.
How times have changed!

Wow wtf...another reason to wear gear?

Old people sometimes just feel they can do whatever they want...sad thing is they usually can and get away with it! They're like legalized gangsters! Are you sure it was a black Jimmy and not a Gran Torino?

Correct.. We don't live in the US. The OP's buddy can go in front of a JP, give a statement and have the guy charged, but typically, once the police nab the yahoo, they will typically be the ones to charge him.

Yes it is. kind of.

From what the police told him... he is the witness and because there is no proof/evidence he will have to go to court and be testify that everything he said is true. If he doesn't agree to it, the police can't do anything but talk to him. This is what he told me and I'm just relaying the message.

Back
Top Bottom