Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride September 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Dover Friday the 13th 9:30 Ride September 2013

TorontoBusa

Heading out to Port Dover, leaving 401 & Weston Rd @ 9:30.

Parking lot between Staples & Tim Hortons & the Beer store.

Meet @ 9:15 Leave @ 9:30

Second stop to meet up with others.

QEW & Walkers Line, North to the Petro Canada on the South West corner. Meet up @ 9:45ish Leave @ 10:00 ish.

Taking the longer route with turn along the way to Cayuga and ride along the lake.

All are welcome!! (and we will be using HWY 401 to get to Hamilton)

Speed of group, medium going with the traffic

Wondering what time you think will be in Dover? Be my first time riding there on my bike. Not that I have an issue riding with sports bikes, other than trying to keep up lol but you think there might be others with cruiser type bikes in your group?

Wondering what time you think will be in Dover? Be my first time riding there on my bike. Not that I have an issue riding with sports bikes, other than trying to keep up lol but you think there might be others with cruiser type bikes in your group?

I'll be showing up with a friend who will be on a Vstar.....

Will try to make it there have to drop son off at school forst at 830 leaving from warden and 401 should be close

We're usually in Dover around noon-ish.

Pace is not that fast at all. I've had cruisers, and even one year a Harley.

What are you riding? What colour? (in case we see a bike at the last minute)

If you miss us at the first stop, go to the second stop. We hang around a bit and gas up (again)

Hi there, on a black Honda Shadow with a silver stripe on the tank - I should be able to make that time no problem. Looking forward to it :)

Hi there, on a black Honda Shadow with a silver stripe on the tank - I should be able to make that time no problem. Looking forward to it :)

Most the guys meet at 403 and Dundas. Then head straight to qew.

I'm a maybe. If I'm at the spot then I make it. I'm traveling from Petawawa so it depends on my work schedule and the forecast.

White and black FZ6, black gear and a back pack on the back of the bike.

Can't make it, didn't get my leave approved in time. Apparently it's signed and approved but it's lost on a desk somewhere so I won't go without it in my hand.
Have fun, be safe!

That was a fun (and cold!) ride!! A few were lost along the way, next year I will make another meeting spot near Hwy 6 to avoid losing people.

Back
Top Bottom